X4 Drill w/2 batteries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X4 Drill w/2 batteries

Just in case any of you were looking for a new drill. I ended up buying one of these today. Not a bad deal at all for a nice drill and 2 batteries.

Woot

69 bucks + $5 shipping.

Re: X4 Drill w/2 batteries

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Just in case any of you were looking for a new drill. I ended up buying one of these today. Not a bad deal at all for a nice drill and 2 batteries.

Woot

69 bucks + $5 shipping.
    you are right Josh, and with 2 batteries, a charger, and a 1 year warranty its a good deal.
    If I didn't already have 2 ridgid 18v drills, I'd get one, but I can't keep all the ones I have now busy.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I have kept mine busy. I end up giving away my past generations. I like the X4 platform a lot so now I have the impact and the drill/drive with 4 batteries :-)

Comment

Josh, not to beat a dead horse here but I agree, and that's why the lack of more tool choices is so frustrating. I would bet that if Ridgid offered a heavy duty impact, grinder/cut off, etc new buyers and current Ridgid 18volt owners would snap them up! Ryobi does not have the build quality, strength or battery I look for, and I can't afford to invest in a new brand such as Milwaukee, or Bosch.

Comment

Working...
        X