X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X4 Drill w/2 batteries

Just in case any of you were looking for a new drill. I ended up buying one of these today. Not a bad deal at all for a nice drill and 2 batteries.

Woot

69 bucks + $5 shipping.

Re: X4 Drill w/2 batteries

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Just in case any of you were looking for a new drill. I ended up buying one of these today. Not a bad deal at all for a nice drill and 2 batteries.

Woot

69 bucks + $5 shipping.
    you are right Josh, and with 2 batteries, a charger, and a 1 year warranty its a good deal.
    If I didn't already have 2 ridgid 18v drills, I'd get one, but I can't keep all the ones I have now busy.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I have kept mine busy. I end up giving away my past generations. I like the X4 platform a lot so now I have the impact and the drill/drive with 4 batteries :-)

Comment

Josh, not to beat a dead horse here but I agree, and that's why the lack of more tool choices is so frustrating. I would bet that if Ridgid offered a heavy duty impact, grinder/cut off, etc new buyers and current Ridgid 18volt owners would snap them up! Ryobi does not have the build quality, strength or battery I look for, and I can't afford to invest in a new brand such as Milwaukee, or Bosch.

Comment

Working...
        X