Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWSmith
    replied
    The one issue is you need to take note of the post date, which was nine years ago! I used to see so-called deal in one of the three Home Depots in my region where I'd find so-called "reconditioned" tools sitting on a table in the tool area. They were for the most part dirty, abused, and had the look of needing sanitizing before you'd even want to touch them. (Not even close to what Pesciwasp described.) They looked to me like a local contractor had a relationship with the store manager and anything that he wore out, he'd swap. (Not sure what went on there, but the store manager didn't last long).

Be careful of deals and whatever, make sure you get proper warranty and that you can qualify of the LSA, NEVER take an orange-apron's word for it, you need proper paper-work and confirmation of your receip and registration.

CWS

Leave a comment:

• dawnbreece03
    replied
    I hope I can find such a good deal like that nowadays. By the way, is there any issue with such prices? welding norfolk

Leave a comment:

• pesciwasp
    replied
    Re: Where do i start

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
    that seems like a good deal. what was wrong with them (assuming they were returns or maybe display models).

1 return, 1 display model. By the time i finish selling all stuff the ones i keep will be free + extra money

Leave a comment:

• Bob D.
    replied

2 ryobi 40 volt weed wacker, 2 40v bats, charger $140
    that seems like a good deal. what was wrong with them (assuming they were returns or maybe display models).

Leave a comment:

• rofl
    replied

Mine don't discount like that.

Leave a comment:

• pesciwasp
    started a topic Where do i start

Where do i start

In the last couple months i got:

3 Ridgid 12 volt chargers, a black n decker 12v charger and battery, dewalt 20/12volt charger,
    and Ridgid 18 volt charger for $6.40.

2 bosch bulldog demo hammers for $57 each

Milwaukee fuel drill and compact battery $51

2 ryobi 40 volt weed wacker, 2 40v bats, charger $140

ryobi 18 volt weed wacker full size bat $50

ryobi 18v grinder case three diff wheels $28

ryobi 5.25 18v circ saw w blade $18

all at depot
Working...
X