Ridgid spring fling going on now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid spring fling going on now

Spring is in the air and ridgid is having its annual spring fling sales promo. Buy a plumbing tool and get accessories for free.

My buddy wasn't aware of this a couple weeks ago and I hooked him up with 4 free cables for his new k60.

https://www.ridgid.com/springfling/

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: Ridgid spring fling going on now

I took advantage and got the free batteries and charger with my CS6!

Comment

I impressed the public works inspector with my cs6 and rm200 today. he's never seen as good of picture quality in all the jobs he inspects. of course the homeowner couldn't write the check fast enough to me. he's been under construction for 2.5 years on his multi million dream home just below the getty center.

you're going to love the cs6 and the hq reporting software to go with it.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I already love it. Clarity is fantastic. portability is great. This is my first battery powered monitor. I really love that I am not susceptible to damage from grounded lines anymore.

Comment

Tony and I agree, you guys are so spoilt. We don't get a brass razzo down-under. Tight-arse Joe. Wont even have a Round-up Downunder. Stupid thing about Joe is that if he opens up and stops being so tight and gives us some real bonuses we might actually all spend up. We all love bargains but they have to be worthwhile too...........!!!

Comment

Come on out and ill let you have a shopping spree in my shop. You never know what you might find stashed on a shelf.

Rick
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X