X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $99 18V 3/8" Drills still at Brookhaven, MS Home Depot

As of 7:00 PM CST the Home Depot in Brookhaven, Mississippi still had a bunch of the RIDGID R84001 18V 3/8" Drill sets with hard case, 2 batteries and charger. Great deal for the batteries alone. They also have the 18V recip saw kit for $85 (only one battery). Sorry, but I bought the last $25 Ridgid shopvac. They say they will leave the $99 price until all are gone...Give 'em a call...
    Home Depot, 101 Stribling Rd, Brookhaven, MS 39601 601-833-2696

I forgot to mention, they have also have 4 RIDGID R843 18V Jig saws for $129.99. I broke the one I bought last month for $199 and they gave me a new one and $70 bucks in change...can't beat that.

If you haven't used the Jigsaw, it is GREAT. The orbital action really works. I use the BOSCH T series blades and it works better that my new $90 Craftsman 120V.

I got hooked on RIDGID when I bought the 4 pc combo set w/free impact driver.

I am not a pro, just a weekend hack, but I work my tools pretty hard and the RIDGID stuff is wonderful, especially if you are patient enough to buy it on sale.

Seeyalaterbye

Comment

Working...
    X