X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 volt X2 price reduced ...

If you bought the 12volt X2 recently, take your receipt back to HD ... price is now $49.

Damm, I hope the local HD’s are sold out. I have absolutely no need for another cordless drill but that is just too good of a deal to pass up.

Woodslayer

Comment

Originally posted by dp:
      If you bought the 12volt X2 recently, take your receipt back to HD ... price is now $49.
      Thaks for the info, I just checked and found that price in my area. I bought 2 at $69.00, and just had them price adjusted to $49.00 each. I also picked up the right angle impact driver because of new surplus of 12v x2 batteries.

Comment

COULDN'T FIND ANY AT $69. LOOKED AT A FEW STORES AND EVEN ON THEIR COMPUTER INVENTORY NONE TO BE FOUND. WHERE DID YOU LOCATE THEM?

[ 02-25-2005, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: PLUMBER RICK ]

Comment

Don't mean to gloat... just found the last one on the shelf in GR. $49.00 to replace my FireSto!@ piece of cra#. Also includes a mail-in rebate for a free battery... I'm a happy man!!!
          One 12v drill,dual "cool" charger, three battery's... $49.00 bucks, and a major whipping by wifey when she figures out its new!!!
          Well worth the pain...

Greg

Comment

I didn't get the rebate for a free battery.. where did you get this? Is it just posted at HD somewhere?

Comment

I picked up the last two in the Hyde Park, NY store.

I too wouldike to know more about the free battery rebate.

Comment

Go to the rebate section of the Home Depot website. You'll find the rebate coupons there. Sweet, soon I'll have two more batteries.

Comment

I was offered the rebate coupon in the store. They were hanging in several locations. Applicable to multiple drills, was your choice of a free battery, or a Ridgid flashlight... rough choice!!

Comment

Working...
                  X