Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Milwaukee M18 intro deal...where were these deals when I climbed aboard?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Milwaukee M18 intro deal...where were these deals when I climbed aboard?!

Pretty good deal M18 Fuel Hammer Drill and 1/4'' hex driver plus 2x5.0 AHr batteries and more for $349 (after $50-off) plus you get a free bare tool of choice...one of which is a M12/18 Rapid Charge Station. Good stuff.

http://www.cpooutlets.com/milwaukee-...NzAyNTEwMTU4S0

Find and click on deal details for more info.

the cpo in cpooutlets stands for certified pre-owned does it not? In other words something that
    someone returned most likely because they didn't like it or something was missing or wrong
    with that particular unit.

If so why pay their price which is not any lower than the price available elsewhere for a new tool?

I saw they carry Powermatic was looking at their price on the PM2000B drill press and thought it's
    not any cheaper than Woodcraft or other sellers. In fact at WC I can get an additional 10% off so
    that gets the price down to around $1200. Still a little rich I think for my shop and the amount of
    use my DP sees, but if I was to upgrade from my old Craftsman 15" DP I would go for the PM2000B.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" ? Bob D. 2006
    "?ǝɹɐ sɹǝƃuıɟ ɹnoʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ op `ʍɐs ǝlqɐʇ ɐ s,ʇı"

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1p...qcZKHyrqKhikFA

----

Comment

• Colorado Contractor
      Colorado Contractor
      Colorado Contractor commented
      Editing a comment
      CPO does offer some reconditioned tools. I have a few for extraslike hex drivers/drills. But a lot/most of what it sells is brand new. I have saved thousands with some good deals. Plus, with free shipping to the door, I don't have to waste any time shopping. Click, ship and get to work.

If it's a new tool like the M18 Planer, normally I prefer to buy locally so I can test or examine and support local biz. However, when it's this new and/or more specialized, few if any locals carry it. You are right though, I got nothing off for the new planer. There's always a higher price for early adopters. I remember my science teacher paid over $100 back in day for first hand calculator that could only do very basic operations.

Was wondering if anyone knew of any deals for free battries or chargers with a given purchase?

I am looking at buying the impact wrench but the kit is over $400 while the bare tool is $200. I think CPO was running a special last month where you could get a free battery with the purchase of 2 bare tools but it looks like that promo is over. Depending on the deal I also need a flush cut saw and would like a cordless sawzall.

I'm invested in Ridgid's new Brushless lineup but they don't have a high torque impact nor do they have the tool free flush cust saw in 18v yet in stores, nor do they have a brushless recip yet. For as often as I'd use the Milwaukee tools and with the 3 year battery warranty, I only need one battery for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeinctown View Post
      Was wondering if anyone knew of any deals for free battries or chargers with a given purchase?

I am looking at buying the impact wrench but the kit is over $400 while the bare tool is $200. I think CPO was running a special last month where you could get a free battery with the purchase of 2 bare tools but it looks like that promo is over. Depending on the deal I also need a flush cut saw and would like a cordless sawzall.

I'm invested in Ridgid's new Brushless lineup but they don't have a high torque impact nor do they have the tool free flush cust saw in 18v yet in stores, nor do they have a brushless recip yet. For as often as I'd use the Milwaukee tools and with the 3 year battery warranty, I only need one battery for now.

Since you have invested in Ridgid's system this probably does not make much sense but you can get the Milwaukee drill and impact driver combo along with 2 batteries and charger for 179 at HD. If you could not find a deal for the batteries you are probably better off buying this combo and the impact wrench as a bare tool. The batteries are smaller capacity that the ones I think that come with the impact wrench kit but assuming you are not planning to use the impact wrench for a living these should work.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee...1-22/100650378

Comment

As an update to the question I asked previous, I wound up purchasing the M18 Fuel set for $289 off of an authorized retailer on eBay. I also noticed that the prices on several Milwaukee tools at Home Depot are also coming down. Two of the tools I am looking at have come down in price. The 1/2 impact wrench bare tool is down to $199 from $219 and the Multi Tool bare tool is down to $99 from $119. I also noticed the Fuel Sawzall is cheaper in price but I cannot remember the exact price. I belive it came down to $179 from $199 or so. They are also running an M12 special where you buy 2 bare tools and you get a starter kit.

Anyway, perhaps they have the new One Key tools coming out and they are lowering prices, perhaps they aren't selling much right now, or perhaps they are lowering their prices to compete with others who are also lowrering their prices. Don't really care as long as I get to save $$ on my purchases.

Comment

Working...
        X