10% off Acme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% off Acme

Hi , just want to share Acme has 10% discount until 2/14 .

They also have their online license plate maker if you
    miss your days at the stamping machine in prison.

www.acme.com
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" ? Bob D. 2006
    "?ǝɹɐ sɹǝƃuıɟ ɹnoʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ op `ʍɐs ǝlqɐʇ ɐ s,ʇı"

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1p...qcZKHyrqKhikFA

----

Comment

do you have a link to this place? and what is there products?
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Acme Tools offers the web's finest assortment of tools, equipment, and accessories for the contractor, woodworker, and do-it-yourselfer. We offer top of the line tools from DeWalt, Milwaukee, Delta, Makita, Bosch, Jet, Powermatic, Porter Cable, and Hitachi at guaranteed low prices

Comment

If the Coyote had all that .......... Roasted Road Runner

Comment

I guess was aware of them, didn't they go by the name of "Tool Crib" in the past, a good number of years ago now. ( more pre internet days)
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Yep that's them. I bought a bit of stuff from them when they were Tool Crib. I found the Ridgid MS1290 LZA for $880.62 on the above site...

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyD View Post
                Yep that's them. I bought a bit of stuff from them when they were Tool Crib. I found the Ridgid MS1290 LZA for $880.62 on the above site...
                I hope you didn't buy it at that inflated price.

Acme Tools Price
                Click image for larger version

Name:	AcmeTools MS1290LZA.png
Views:	89
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	706026

Home Depot Price
                Click image for larger version

Name:	HomeDepot MS1290LZA.png
Views:	70
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	706027
                Bob D.
                Last edited by Bob D.; 02-16-2016, 04:55 AM.

----

Comment

I do not care where one buys some thing, one should do some shopping around, I see price spreads like that a lot, and some times one place will have a high price, and the next time for a different product will be the lower cost provider,
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Where they buy is completely their decision, I'm just pointing out that at HD I could
                    buy two saws and still have about $200 in my pocket compared to the Acme Tool price.
                    Plus the LSA is only available through HD correct?

The saw from Acme has a 50 foot cord if you check their specs, and a 33+" crosscut capacity,
                    makes you wonder how accurate the rest of the info is.

----

Comment

I was trying to find that saw in a search I thought was for HD . I can not find in any local HD . And I tried to place in my cart at HD and it will not do. Is this a discontinued model?

Comment

• Bob D.
                        Bob D.
                        Bob D. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am seeing the same when I go to the HD website. It says none in stock at my local HD and the next 6 stores around me it says they have limited stock and call to verify availability. I know last week I was in my local store and there was one on display, but I have no idea if its been discontinued.

Bob according to a rep at Ridgid it's still being made. Same happened to me limited stick check store etc etc. No one has it. I'm very interested in because I like the full table effect. Also did you get an email from Ridgid with up coming promos? I got email today

Comment

Working...
                      X