New LED flashlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LED flashlight

First the disclaimer: I do not work for the company or Amazon...I'm simply making you aware of this flashlight!

Go to Amazon.com and search for the Folomov EDC C4 LED flashlight.

It costs $49.00 free shipping ..on e-bay it runs $59.00 and up...Amazon offers the best price for this.

It uses the 18650 battery ..I use protected batteries. The flashlight includes an 18650 battery but it's
    a low rated mah [milliamp hour rating]

You can read all the details at amazon.

I just received one and I did replace the battery that came with it with one rated at 3400mah protected.

What is cool about this flashlight is if your cell phone battery needs a quick charge you can use this flashlight
    to charge your phone. They include the cable!
    It has a lock out feature so if you carry it in your pocket you won't accidentally turn it on.

Finally they claim 1200 lumens on high for two hours...perhaps a bit exaggerated but never the less it's very
    bright with a clean throw.

So for you flashaholics here you should investigate this flashlight.

Cactus Man

Nice little flashlight, it's perfect for inspection crews. The ability to use it to power your phone is a nice bonus and it's inexpensive. Half of the guys use Maglite and the rest whatever looks appealing in Amazon. Maglite's closest offereing to that comes is around $105, and no doubt it's a quality lite but it's double the cost.

There seems to be hundreds of options out there with something for everybody and the choices can be mind boggling. I'd like to see Maglite get with the program and at least offer rechargable USB style flashlights before they lose their customers.

Comment

yeah its super bright - 1200 Lumen max utilizing Cree XP-L V6 LED with High Effective Circuit Drive.

Comment

Working...
      X