General Root Saw Bits...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Root Saw Bits...

Lot of 13 General root saw bits. Four are 4" 4HDB and nine are 3" 3HDB.

$180.00 shipped.

I've always said.

Azzzzzzz has nice carpet!

Comment

Originally posted by fixitright View Post
      I've always said.

Azzzzzzz has nice carpet!
      I've never cared for Berber. Most modern Berber carpet is made of Olefin and is oleophilic and most carpet cleaning techs don't understand it well enough to clean it.

Comment

• fixitright
        fixitright commented
        Editing a comment
        Geee Whizzzzzzzzz

Such negativity on a sunny Saturday morning.

I can see YOU didn't get any last night.

LOL

But what we want to know is if the carpets match the drapes?.

He's already trying to match the roof with the siding.

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/ge...ing-roof-color

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

He's selling his bits to afford a roof?

Comment

Or maybe he tried running his 300 from the roof and fell off damaging both his machine, roof and his asstyme.

Time to pay the Piper

Rick.

phoebe it is

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen him mention running anything from a vent. even a kitchen sink.

How often do you need to do vent jobs on mains though? In my neck of the woods it's not done very often. There's almost always a better way to clear a main sewer line than the roof vent. If someone doesn't have a code required cleanout then one should be installed. One thing to consider is you can't clear a main line blockage from a roof in rain or snow(yes I know snow isn't an issue for you).

I totally get that some people can't afford to have a cleanout installed, but in those situations there are usually still some options available that don't include the vent.

Kitchen sinks on the other hand? Hell yes any day of the week especially with a drill alot of the time I can clean from the 2" vents without setting one foot onto the roof.
            -Byron

Comment

A vent is no different than an upper floor cleanout, except you need a ladder most of the time to access the roof. 3'' or 4'' vents are no issue. 2'' vent takes a jetter or whacker. or 7/8'' reverse auger. I use to keep my drum machine on the ground and snake it up through a flex pipe banded onto the vent pipe. With my k-60, drill, jetter or whacker, i can easily access the roof vent and handle it like a normal stoppage. much easier than pulling a full toilet/ waste line from an interior bathroom.

I did a 2 bathroom stoppage from a 2'' kitchen c/o today with my jetter. the exterior 4'' was ok for the other 2 bathrooms.

Rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Everyone who goes from the roof, the pitch mustn't be steep at all and probably a bungalow without a basement. I never heard someone going on the roof in Canada to clear a drain. Its a foreign concept. No cleanout in the basement I would drain it out, and install one in. That or we pull the toilet. In our province it is our duty to do it the proper way, if we don't our, licence can be revoked and get bonus fines. Going on the roof we need to tie off with approved rigging methods. 16 000$ fine for each untied person and I can't remember how much the company gets fined too. Also your workman,s employees annual fees would triple.

There aren't any drain cleaners to my knowledge. Sure you don't need a licence for drain cleaning but as soon as you pull a toilet or remove some kitchen sink pipe you need a master plumber licence.

I also can't see trying to curse your way and keep the machine from tumbling down, how to keep the tools from falling off. OR having extensions for cables from the ground.

Comment

This roach motel is the only main line that I've cleaned from a roof vent. Pulled the nasty toilet but no matter what I tried it kept going up the vent, pizzed me off!

Comment

• transformers0704
                    transformers0704 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ohh *** i like that!!!! creative!

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  Or maybe he tried running his 300 from the roof and fell off damaging both his machine, roof and his asstyme.

Time to pay the Piper

Rick.

Someone needs to lay off the milkshakes...

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Service View Post
                    Everyone who goes from the roof, the pitch mustn't be steep at all and probably a bungalow without a basement. I never heard someone going on the roof in Canada to clear a drain. Its a foreign concept. No cleanout in the basement I would drain it out, and install one in. That or we pull the toilet. In our province it is our duty to do it the proper way, if we don't our, licence can be revoked and get bonus fines. Going on the roof we need to tie off with approved rigging methods. 16 000$ fine for each untied person and I can't remember how much the company gets fined too. Also your workman,s employees annual fees would triple.

There aren't any drain cleaners to my knowledge. Sure you don't need a licence for drain cleaning but as soon as you pull a toilet or remove some kitchen sink pipe you need a master plumber licence.

I also can't see trying to curse your way and keep the machine from tumbling down, how to keep the tools from falling off. OR having extensions for cables from the ground.

I'm thinking they must have very little pitch to the roofs where they are located. I'd like to see them try that in our woods, lol!
                    Last edited by AssTyme; 05-21-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post

I'm thinking they must have very little pitch to the roofs where they are located. I'd like to seem them try that in our woods, lol!
                      I saw a picture from gearjunkie on a roof and it was very low pitched, probably a slab house too.

My girlfriend's condo is tall as hell with 2 stories it looks painful just by looking up. The main first level is 7 feet off the ground. My guesstimate is the bottom of the roof is 29 feet.

Comment

Working...
                      X