X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys may have a second chance!!

I just left my local HD (Corning, NY) and the Ridgid "Finish Carpenters Combo" is marked down to $175. Sales guy says this is for four days only or while the instore stock lasts. My store has only five of these. SKU # is 455-695

(I came home and grabbed my 3 week old receipt and had them knock off another $25.)

Good luck to everyone,

CWS

Comment

Go buy it now for $175. It's on clearance. Dog of a seller. I'd expect most stores to have plenty.
      I don't work for Ridgid and I don't work for Home Depot but I likely know more about both than someone who works at either.

Comment

Dang! Came here to tell you guys of the $175 I scored with today, but alas, ya already know. You fella's really seem to have an inside track on all these tools. My HD is now selling the Ridgid 4 pc +1 for $314. As an authorized buyer for the USNavy, I'm in HD almost daily. ProDesk is working on a price adjustment from my personal $449 purchase.
        I noticed HD only clearancing Ridgid, not Milwaulkee. Is it a yearend thing, is Ridgid coming out with a new line, or is there strife between RT & HD? If you guys don't know...who does.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Out of 4 stores I called only 1 store had any left. Heading over there tonight. Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Out of 4 stores I called only 1 store had any left. Heading over there tonight. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X