Clear All

• MAKITA Mitre 10" Dual Slide Compound @ Amazon

If you're interested in a very good deal, check
    out Amazon and they have the Makita 10"
    Dual Compound Mitre Saw LS1013F for a total of $411.00,
    After the $25.00 discount and free shipping+
    you get a 14.4 Volt Makita Drill Driver for free
    as a rebate, heck sell that on Ebay, maybe for $90.00
    and you bring this pup down to about $325.00.
    By the way I asked H. Depot to see if they would match Amazon, they said no.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=228392

[ 12-07-2004, 03:22 AM: Message edited by: jaco ]

$411.00 is a great price for a new LS1013F (whats the F mean?) especially when they throw in a 14.4V drill/driver as incentive. On occasion, Harbor Freight sells recon. LS1013 for $360. For the extra $50 or so dollars I'd pop for a new one plus a drill anyday.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

The 'f' means it comes with a light.
      www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Then that makes it an even better deal vs. the recons. at HF.
        I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

reply to badger daves question...you wanted to know what the LS1013F is....Ls1013F is the 10" dual slide miter saw with a flouresnt light attached to the saw....AWESOME DEAL!!!!!

Comment

I was in Sears this past weekend and they had a PC 10" miter saw on sale for $210.00, they also had a Craftsman model for $78.00. Don't remember the model numbers on these but I remember thinking that this was a super deal, like half of what they would normally sell for. they also had a PC 3x21 belt sander with case for $48.00 and some other tools with big markdowns, not all of them were Craftsman brand. I was there to look at their 3/8" mini-T drill (a compact right-angle drill), anyoneused or have one of these?

Comment

Working...
            X