No announcement yet.

FREE Auger Bit...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Irwin razor knife blades (a 5 pack) arrived, but no auger bit yet.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Tall_Canuck
      US only????
      Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
      Friggen anti-Canadian bias.
      No anti-canadians, it's just that BoschUS wants to keep the offer here in the CENTER of the America's

Funny, I don't hear any Mexicans complaining about anti-mexican.
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax
        better get under cover. Your big-a$$ed birds are on their way home, stuffed full of good ol' USA corn.
        We don't mind sharing that, EH!

Phil
        Tools Rule

Comment

My free Bosch blade arrived yesterday. I'm hoping the auger bit will soon follow.

Lorax,

Nice photo of the ducks heading north... but that got me to wondering. Here in NY's southern tier, I've been seeing geese headidng north for the last two or three months. Strange I think, as I don't ever recall seeing that happen so early in the year.

Another thought with your comment about the birds heading north filled with good ol' USA corn, is that they are going to fertilize the heck out of all that future lumber that the Canadians are going to send back to us! Maybe if you're a mid-west farmer you should ask for a lumber discount.

CWS
          Last edited by CWSmith; 03-20-2006, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Darned Anti-American Bias...

Those Canadians won't let me go up there for the free health care. I wanted to go up and get a free check-up for the weekend.

This makes as much sense as grumbling about the free stuff that the US distributors won't honor because it's a foreign country. While they may think they are USA/North, they are in fact a foreign country. There's no telling what kind of legal mumbo-jumbo there is for shipping something FREE out of the country. You could always PAY for a US address and have an independent "handler" then ship to the various other adresses you want.
            Try checking with Bosch/Canada to see if they will honor it.

OOPS, there's no such thing!
            Phil
            Tools Rule

Comment

I'm sending all my free Mexicans to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by donutboy
                Lifetime warrany joke=ridgid=cheap bastards
                Hay DONUTBOY who the h#ll are you to trash Rigid tools? I own quite a few and aint had a proublm yet with my waranty, FACT my drill was fixed by them, took 2 weeks and was free all but the gas to get there.
                And that is better than any one else has to offer out there!

Maby you should learn how to use a tool be for you judge a tool!!!
                GET A JOB!
                =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                Be safe out there folks
                Bob B
                =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

This is the thread that never dies....
                  Yes it goes one with jokes and lies...
                  Some poeple started getting offended
                  Even though we only joke
                  And they just keep on being pissed
                  Cause their sense of humor is broke

Comment

who am I ?

Originally posted by bob bridgewater
                    Hay DONUTBOY who the h#ll are you to trash Rigid tools? I own quite a few and aint had a proublm yet with my waranty, FACT my drill was fixed by them, took 2 weeks and was free all but the gas to get there.
                    And that is better than any one else has to offer out there!

Maby you should learn how to use a tool be for you judge a tool!!!
                    GET A JOB!

I am someone that thinks that some, well a great amount of the people on here are cheap. Just the fact that people expect a tool to last a lifetime in todays modern age is amazing. Watch the forum and you will see from time to time how cheap people really are in here. Looking for coupons so they can go out and buy tools with a lifetime warranyt. I think that the tools should carry a higher price just to offset the warranty....but that is my marketing.

Look at the thread about the MSUV and how people knew it wasn't an LSA tool but tried anyways.

Who am I to judge? A user and a fan of some ridgid product, too bad the following has so many cheap bastards in it.

Comment

and then again who are you to judge donutboy and call folks chep bastards, And by the way I have been watchin this fourm a hell of alot longer than you. LMFAO
                      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                      Be safe out there folks
                      Bob B
                      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

Anyone get their auger bit yet? I havn't.
                        Coach

Comment

Still waiting for mine also. Received all the other items.

Comment

Originally posted by donutboy
                            I am someone that thinks that some, well a great amount of the people on here are cheap. Just the fact that people expect a tool to last a lifetime in todays modern age is amazing. Watch the forum and you will see from time to time how cheap people really are in here. Looking for coupons so they can go out and buy tools with a lifetime warranty. I think that the tools should carry a higher price just to offset the warranty....but that is my marketing.

Look at the thread about the MSUV and how people knew it wasn't an LSA tool but tried anyways.

Who am I to judge? A user and a fan of some Ridgid product, too bad the following has so many cheap bastards in it.
                            Hello my name is Will and I to am a cheap #!@@%#$!

I bought my Ridgid set in Aug 2005 before they jacked up the price for the Christmas "sales" And when i found out the offer for the free impact driver began 14 days before i bought my set i called in to get the paper work. Call me a cheap #!@@%#$ but i now have 5 batteries 4 tools and a flash light! I have only had to replace the chuck and haven't had a problem since!
                            "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
                            "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Still waiting

Originally posted by Bob D.
                              My Irwin razor knife blades (a 5 pack) arrived, but no auger bit yet.

Still no bit, guess they don't plan to make good on the offer since it has been about 3 months now.
                              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

bag o' donuts, you should consider moving to london or oslo if you prefer paying high prices.

if you don't take advantage of discounts in this day and age you are a fool....plain n simple.

it's called off-setting inflation. are you aware of fuel, housing costs, etc.?

Comment

Working...
                                X