Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to take a while for the free items to come. I just got my Lenox Recip saw blade and I requested that back in January. It has almost always been my experiance that when something is free it takes s good deal of time to arrive.
    And on the lines of being cheap I will admit I am a bit "cheap" but if i get something for free and I like how it works I will proabably spend money to buy it once it wears out.

Comment

I am still waiting did anyone get theres?
      SSG, U.S. Army
      Retired
      K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

"I am still waiting..."

Same here, nothing but the razor knife blades have shown up.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I never received mine either. If you click on the link in the OP's original post it pretty much says we won't be getting them either.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I did receive the free recip blade (back in May or June as I recall), but no sign of the auger bit. But I'm not really surprised by this. These marketing types rarely think things through. I've sat in on too many meetings where the all these "ties" sit around and brainstorm (sometimes more like "gray-matter tornadoes") and come up with these totally off-the-wall ideas which get green-lighted without investigating the end cost.

Mailing a nice flat recip blade is one thing, but sending out an auger bit probably costs several times more than the bit itself, not to mention the special packaging and the problems presented at the originating post office.

CWS

Comment

Add me to the list of those still waiting also.

Comment

From the Bosch web site:
                "Sorry.

We're sorry, but over 20,000 tradesmen like you have
                already requested their free Bosch Auger Bit. The demand
                has been so great that we have exceeded our supply for this promotion. "

Last edited by Bob D.; 08-20-2006, 08:50 AM.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Mark Your Calendar - It Showed up Today.

I finally received the free Bosch Auger Bit today! I can't wait to use it. Although it is a Chinese auger, the quality is awesome, and it is very sharp.
                  Phil
                  Tools Rule

Comment

Then there is still hope we will get em. I dont even remember how long ago I signed up. Seems like a half year ago.

Comment

I actually signed up in January and I'm still waiting for mine. Oh well, its free so I guess I can't get too upset about it.
                      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Wonder if they will forward it to my new address since I had plenty of time to move since I signed up.......
                        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

I got mine yesterday, so don't give up hope yet.
                          Jeff

Comment

Working...
                          X