X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 Reduced to $499

HD's Madison, WI east store has the 3650 marked down to $499 at the present time. Remind me if there's any way to determine if a unit has the new arbor w/o opening the box. Thanks much.

$499 in Atlanta

I just saw the new price on the 3850 in an Atlanta store. Fabulous price! Bought mine last summer with the 10% discount from getting a credit card. Great saw. Mine had the new arbor last summer and the stock moves so would be surprised if any in the stores still have the arbor problem.

Mike
    Start off slow then taper off.

Comment

I bought mine two weeks ago for the $549. I got it on the last day of the big tool event sale. I saw the ad this morning and went back to Home Depot where they promptly credited my account. I was amazed as to how smoothly that went. Way to go HD.. . . . . .

Comment

I bought mine on the last day of the tool event too. Won't crediting the account invalidate the gift card offer?

Comment

Wow. I certainly hope not! The people at HD haven't mentioned anything of that sort to me.

Comment

Another plus to the $499 price is if you use a HD credit card you get a year to pay for it before you have to pay any interest. I not sure how long the 0% interest deal will be around.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

The flyer in today's newspaper said "totally enclosed fan-cooled motor", but the picture was definitely a TS3650, and the TS2400 is on the same page for the same price so its not a mistake in product picture (as was common on the web site as to tool description a couple months ago). I guess they were referring to the dust-proof motor. Its time to buy for those of you on the fence!

No, I don't work for HD or Ridgid. I just think its a great saw!

Go
              Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

so when's the price gonna drop again?

I'm ready to get mine, but $50 is a freud blade to go along with it... I already have a HD card, maybe my wife can open an account and get 10% off...

Comment

Working...
                X