R3120 Jigsaw for $99 in NJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R3120 Jigsaw for $99 in NJ

I did a double take at the price, but realized they were all out of them. So I flagged down an orange apron, and she called another location about 10 miles away, and they had about 5.

I got there and they were $139, so the guy in the tool department called the location i came from and they vouched for the $99. Because of HD's new pricing policy, they took an extra 10% off.....not bad.

Gave it to my buddy, whos' been looking for a nice jigsaw, and he was elated. The 3120 is the one made in Germany by Metabo.....very nice.

If anybody is in the market for a jigsaw at a great price, just do what I did and tell them it's $99 in Paramus, New Jersey.

PS, get the 3120 over the 3121

good bargain day: gas was 2.15 a gallon

"good bargain day: gas was 2.15 a gallon"

that's highway robbery, we have been paying $1.91 9/10 for the past two weeks in the "other NJ" .... i.e. South Jersey that is.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
    X