Me and my big Mouth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Me and my big Mouth

Lucky mason but dam ! SUCKS TO BE STUPID ! Pcrack ....dont be upset in the least bit. I would of probably said something similar.

Comment

Think of it this way, it might have been the plumber staying late... now that would have been awkward.

Clato

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        you know what they say "once you go PLUMBERSCRACK you'll never go back".

i always thought it was ... once you go plumbers crack..... your kids live in a shack.

or is it........ once you go plumbers crack you want your dignity back.... i don't know but it is funny either way
        Last edited by oldslowchevy; 06-19-2007, 12:38 PM.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC!!! Where are you?
          I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

A friend of mine is a plumber and he has had some good stories. The one that had to be the most embarrasing was one that involved condoms as well. A friend of his called them, as they had a backed up toilet. The upstairs plumbing was clogged, so he augered it out, only to find a wad of condoms. He told them, that it wasnt a good idea to flush them, and they both looked at eachother and said... we are both allergic to latex. Then it dawned on them, their THIRTEEN year old sons bathroom was adjacent to thiers! So yeah, he felt a little akward at that moment. I am sure that wasnt a fun talk, and I am sure he was happy he didnt have to sit in on that talk.

Comment

I love it when I do work at someone's house and condoms come back on the cable. Usually the kid's have been going at it or a single female denying the world they don't exist.

I have a customer that did just that and tried to blame it on her brother from when he lived there 4 years, 4 years! ago...!!!!

Well, I love to say these famous words, "Well, I've got to say that with having condoms clogging your line is one thing, but seeing how small these things are, it looks like the fellow has a whole set of other problems too!"

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Dunbar, that is just cruel! I love it!!!!!
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by ThisOldPlumber
                  So you ruined their marriage. You really should have just kept it to yourself about the condom. You are the insticator of the separation and should be ashamed of yourself. You have broken down a family. Hope your proud of yourself.
                  How exactly did he ruin their marriage? She ruined the marriage by cheating on her husband. She was the reason for the "breaking down" of the family.

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                    Dunbar, that is just cruel! I love it!!!!!
                    Meh,

I really need a show on the discovery channel......the time is ripe for one. I could be the first plumber on the 10pm slot!

I wouldn't change anything......just cameras following my fat *** showin' off the buttcrack chronicles.

Originally posted by ThisOldPlumber
                    So you ruined their marriage. You really should have just kept it to yourself about the condom. You are the insticator of the separation and should be ashamed of yourself. You have broken down a family. Hope your proud of yourself.

And are you the same person that would look the other way if a child was being molested, a possible rape, physical abuse by a spouse?

Put yourself in that fellow's shoes; the inevitable is coming and and I see a low value in protecting the ill will of a cheater.

But then again, we're all not on the same level as others would like to be.....background is to blame.
                    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                      Meh,

I really need a show on the discovery channel......the time is ripe for one. I could be the first plumber on the 10pm slot!

I wouldn't change anything......just cameras following my fat *** showin' off the buttcrack chronicles.

And are you the same person that would look the other way if a child was being molested, a possible rape, physical abuse by a spouse?

Put yourself in that fellow's shoes; the inevitable is coming and and I see a low value in protecting the ill will of a cheater.

But then again, we're all not on the same level as others would like to be.....background is to blame.
                      Yeah my dad would look the other way if a child was molested. He's just that kind of guy. But he did ruin their marriage. I support my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisOldPlumbersSon View Post
                        Yeah my dad would look the other way if a child was molested. He's just that kind of guy. But he did ruin their marriage. I support my dad.
                        He didn't ruin their marriage. In fact, if he hadn't said anything at all it still would have been over. He didn't even need to say the mason was staying late. I know if I had a plumber out to my house and he found what PC found I would know my wife was fooling around on me. I wouldn't need someone to tell me the UPS guy kept bringing packages into my house and staying for 20 minutes.

And why would you flush a condom in the first place?

Comment

P'sC,

it was meant to be.

your customer;

plumber's crack;

don't sweat it.

i bet he'll call you back for work.

if you feel really bad about the situation, talk to him.

Comment

WTH?
                            Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Working...
                            X