Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is a good 1 for ya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

    Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
    thanks for bringing this old thread back

    when i did plumbing on long island the news paper news day had offices all over the island and we did all the plumbing in them . i would get a call to go to the same office 1 a month to clear a toilet . well i went there one time and it was 1/2 full of crap and said to them not to keep going in it when it is clogged .so the next time i went there was after hr and the toilet was full to the top so i go to the truck get my mask and rubber gloves that go up to my elbows and started to clean it out . now i needed some thing to put it in i got the trash cans from under the 3 desks of the 3 men that use the office and put it in it and put it back under there desks with a note on top saying i.m not your mother so clean up your self .

    well we never got a call to complain about what i did or for another clogged toilet again
    Nice payback.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Besides being a commonly misspelled word for dysentery what does dysentary mean?

      Mark
      It's where you're blowing out of both ends caused by a bacteria in water. We had a guy get airlifted out the PI because he had it. He was so dehydrated, he had an iv in him the entire time. Don't forget about the ice in foriegn countries.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

        Got some really disgusting ones I'll post in the next few days. Somebody set that home theater up.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

          Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          It's where you're blowing out of both ends caused by a bacteria in water. We had a guy get airlifted out the PI because he had it. He was so dehydrated, he had an iv in him the entire time. Don't forget about the ice in foriegn countries.
          Sorry Ben, I was teasing Mark about correcting my correctly spelled word.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Sorry Ben, I was teasing Mark about correcting my correctly spelled word.

            Mark
            Now I see it. Never mind.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

              Worst toilet I ever saw was in an apartment complex. Neighbors called because they could smell it. Finally got upstairs and the floor is completely flooded. A big step stool sitting in the bathroom and the old lady is climbing up on the step ladder continuing to use the toilet. The "stuff" is mounding up and running over the sides. I told her politely I had to go get my toilet auger and jumped in my truck and was out of there.
              Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                Sorry Ben, I was teasing Mark about correcting my correctly spelled word.

                Mark
                Took ya 11 months to notice?!?
                Sheesh, yer worse than the civil service list.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                  Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                  Took ya 11 months to notice?!?
                  Sheesh, yer worse than the civil service list.

                  LOL-I was going to let it go as it was from Brenda's birthday but once it was brought up again I couldn't help myself.

                  Mark

                  (Joey called and made me do it)
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                    Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    Besides being a commonly misspelled word for dysentery what does dysentary mean?

                    Mark
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysentery

                    Dysentery (formerly known as flux or the bloody flux) is an infection of the digestive system that results in severe diarrhea containing mucus and blood in the feces and is typically the result of unsanitary water containing micro-organisms which damage the intestinal lining. There are two major types of dysentery due to micro-organisms: amoebic dysentery, and bacillary dysentery mainly due to one of three bacteria. Dysentery can also be caused by certain medications; for example, some steroids can impact bowel movements.[1]
                    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      Perhaps an attempt at dysentery?

                      Mark
                      Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                      I'd bet more like dysentary. HA!
                      A fringe benefit to having indoor plumbing...dysentary, cholera, malaria and a host of other third world displeasures we don't have to live through.
                      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      Besides being a commonly misspelled word for dysentery what does dysentary mean?

                      Mark
                      Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      It's where you're blowing out of both ends caused by a bacteria in water. We had a guy get airlifted out the PI because he had it. He was so dehydrated, he had an iv in him the entire time. Don't forget about the ice in foriegn countries.
                      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      Sorry Ben, I was teasing Mark about correcting my correctly spelled word.

                      Mark
                      Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysentery

                      Dysentery (formerly known as flux or the bloody flux) is an infection of the digestive system that results in severe diarrhea containing mucus and blood in the feces and is typically the result of unsanitary water containing micro-organisms which damage the intestinal lining. There are two major types of dysentery due to micro-organisms: amoebic dysentery, and bacillary dysentery mainly due to one of three bacteria. Dysentery can also be caused by certain medications; for example, some steroids can impact bowel movements.[1]
                      I'm sorry it looks like I was not near as witty as I first thought with my poke at the Duckster. I really was not looking for an explanation of dysentery but thanks for every ones efforts.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                        Must be a Seabee thing.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          I'm sorry it looks like I was not near as witty as I first thought with my poke at the Duckster. I really was not looking for an explanation of dysentery but thanks for every ones efforts.

                          Mark
                          LOL...I was gonna comment, but didn't wanna rain on Bobs informative parade.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

                            (Joey called and made me do it)
                            WHATEVER!

                            You must have been in a pinch if you were trying Rick's "when all else fails, blame Joey" defense
                            I love my plumber

                            "My Hero"

                            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                              WHATEVER!

                              You must have been in a pinch if you were trying Rick's "when all else fails, blame Joey" defense
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Here is a good 1 for ya

                                Once in awhile I actually feel bad for Rick....well, no, I don't.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X