Celebrity Houses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celebrity Houses

Good news Zeljka,Robert just got a big grocery store remodel.
    Tomorrow you get to learn how to jackhammer.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      LOL. Robert, big, strong, young guy like yourself needs your wife to dig a ditch for you? And for pizza? Whatever happened to happy wife happy husband?

Zeljka, you should have held out and dug the ditch for the puppy! Food and a/c are a wife's necessities!

Joey
      LOL,

Food? I'm happy with only brocoli and tomatos...but since i have been eating nothing but green stuff...i was craving soooooo bad for pizza....

Got so jelous at mark last night...did you read what kind of pizza he had? EVERYTHING!!! EVERYTHING ON IT!!!!

Ac-dont mind being hot

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        Good news Zeljka,Robert just got a big grocery store remodel.
        Tomorrow you get to learn how to jackhammer.
        How much are you gonna pay me adam? I work for piza only when with my husband

Tnks for tomorows offer but i already have a job..running pipe with rob tomow

This time it will be for pants at forever 21

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
          Anyone ever do any celebrities houses???

I have done John LeClair (Former Montreal Canadian, Philadelphia Flyer, Pittsburgh Penguin), Terrell Owens house ( In NJ when he was an Eagle), The authors of the Berenstain Bears, some minor league baseball players. The house they filmed The 6th Sense (Center City Phila), the building they filmed Trading Places (Union League building center city Phila) and me and my partner did a bar while they were filming an interview with the Rolling Stones for 60 Mins, and the house of the person who started the TV show Trading Spaces (Conshohoken)
          I unstopped the sewer drain of the guy who OWNS the show "CHEATERS" which is filmed here in Dallas. He has cameras every dam where in his house. Some 'professional burgular' actually broke in his house last summer and stole alot of equipment. he has a millon dollar home here in Dallas in an area called "Highland Park"...stays down the street from Dallas cowboy owner Jimmy Johnson.I actually now Hydrojets his sewerdrain every three months and i do there Studio building(he told me to call him when i purchased my jetter for the contract)...real nice guy though.

Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
            I unstopped the sewer drain of the guy who OWNS the show "CHEATERS" which is filmed here in Dallas. He has cameras every dam where in his house. Some 'professional burgular' actually broke in his house last summer and stole alot of equipment. he has a millon dollar home here in Dallas in an area called "Highland Park"...stays down the street from Dallas cowboy owner Jimmy Johnson.I actually now Hydrojets his sewerdrain every three months and i do there Studio building(he told me to call him when i purchased my jetter for the contract)...real nice guy though.

Tony.
            ......i meant Dallas Cowboy owner Jerry Jones....but we ALL know Jimmy Johnson was one hell of a coach..lol...sorry.

Comment

Has anyone ever seen Stevie Wonders house?

If not don't feel bad.

He ain't either.
              SSG, U.S. Army
              Retired
              K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Your Cruel TOD

Comment

Guess he won't be needing a theater house on the property like the one we just finished for unnamed celeb.Someone said she may be loony but at least she has good taste.I didn't know what to say to the guy I was so dumbfounded.

"YA,IDIOT.THEY PAY FOR THE DECORATORS WITH THE BEST REPUTATION"

Comment

I've worked for news anchors and city councilmen and women, no celebs though.

I'm pretty sure I'd turn it down if given the opportunity though; wouldn't like the situation, especially if something went wrong.

People are people, we all put our clothes on the same exact way. They actually get pissed at you when you talk to them like they aren't important, or known. I did this to Jimmy Buffett when I was a bouncer years ago at Riverbend Music Center. I just don't care.

A guest was viewing this thread, caught my eye. Ain't nobody important in my area; nothing famous about Cincinnati besides jerry springer.
                    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Richard Gere, Calvin Klein, President and Senator Clinton and Jailbird... I mean Martha Stewart. We have quite a few in Westcher County New York!

Comment

Celebrity Houses

The show is one of VH1's most successful, and is constantly releasing new episodes.
                        Though most episodes are about specific people, some are about categories of people (For example: "It Girls.")
                        ================================================== =========
                        Bob
                        Foreclosed Homes

Comment

Celebrity Houses

I did plumbing for Tina Ariana

in richmond

Comment

Working...
                          X