X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Houses

Anyone ever do any celebrities houses???

I have done some professional hockey players, football players,The authors of the Berenstain Bears, some minor league baseball players. The house they filmed The 6th Sense (Center City Phila), the building they filmed Trading Places (Union League building center city Phila) and me and my partner did a bar while they were filming an interview with the Rolling Stones for 60 Mins.
    Last edited by Drain Medic; 03-02-2008, 07:24 AM.
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Re: Celebrity Houses

Being in L.A., I know Rick has done oodles. That being said, I don't think he is suppose to mention some of them. . .so watch what you post Ricky!

I think Mark has done quite a few as well.

When I worked at my cousin's pharmacy I delivered drugs, um prescriptions, to alot of them!

BTW, I use to LOVE the Berestein bears!
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Being in L.A., I know Rick has done oodles. That being said, I don't think he is suppose to mention some of them. . .so watch what you post Ricky!

I think Mark has done quite a few as well.

When I worked at my cousin's pharmacy I delivered drugs, um prescriptions, to alot of them!

BTW, I use to LOVE the Berestein bears!
      Im sure he has done alot in that area.... Stan and Jan Berenstain, as soon as i walked into their house, she asked if i had any kids, and they personally signed acouple books and special limited addition prints to their names. Real nice people, their house is awesome..their basement full of Berenstain Bears stuff, you name it, it was there
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

That was sooo nice of them!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

I once heard Tom Hanks stopped to get gas in our town, but being a small town in Minnesota, that could have just been a rumor.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Don't you just hate double posts?
            Last edited by ToUtahNow; 09-05-2007, 09:32 PM.
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I spent a lot of years doing large celeberty homes. From there we ended up also doing their stuntmen, agents, attorneys, accountants and so on. It's almost funny how some of them will compete against each other to see who is going to do the most outrageous stuff to their house. We once did a 2-bedroom 12-bath house which included a 1,600 sq ft master bathroom. The same master bedroom also had a 200 sq ft master bathroom but the big one must have been for parties.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                I spent a lot of years doing large celeberty homes. From there we ended up also doing their stuntmen, agents, attorneys, accountants and so on. It's almost funny how some of them will compete against each other to see who is going to do the most outrageous stuff to their house. We once did a 2-bedroom 12-bath house which included a 1,600 sq ft master bathroom. The same master bedroom also had a 200 sq ft master bathroom but the big one must have been for parties.

Mark

Wow thats gotta be interesting...im sure you have some good stories LOL..
                thats some crazy numbers there

Greg

Comment

Working on a celebrity house right now.She is in the limelight.No I don't think it is good to name her on the internet.

Job walks are every thursday.So everybody brings an extra clean shirt,maybe they think their going to be in the movies someday

she has a five person entourage.#5 guy used to carry a pillow for her to sit on.Now he has to carry a bar stool bcause the property is so spread out.

Amazing how fame can change a persons look on things.

Different on camera than in real life.Very few people would put up with the shenanigans if she had not fame.

Comment

Adam is she the cute cat on the meow mix commercial? I thought if she needed a pillow to sit on. . . or a stool to perch on. . . then maybe I could guess
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                      Adam is she the cute cat on the meow mix commercial? I thought if she needed a pillow to sit on. . . or a stool to perch on. . . then maybe I could guess
                      No,I'm sorry,but she does have some pretty nasty claws

Comment

I've worked in a number of celebrity's houses. I'm not looking to list them out however. No one with a super fabulous lifestyle or anything. A collection of retired celebs and authors and such. MA isn't the hot spot for people looking for attention.

A recent amusing one was my father was working at Bill Rodgers' house. He noticed some photographs of runners and such around the house so decided to spark up a conversation. He asked how often he ran and such. He got answers like 5 miles everyday ect. Then he asked if he ever ran in the Boston marathon. Bill Rodgers response was a humble 'yes' then added he did win it 4 times. At that point it finally clicked who exactly he was. My father felt kinda stupid for that blunder.

Comment

Let me tell you who came in my home...

Direct tv guy,at &t, gas guy..oh and the gardeners the hoa sends once a week...

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                            Let me tell you who came in my home...

Direct tv guy,at &t, gas guy..oh and the gardeners the hoa sends once a week...
                            I bet they are bragging about the day they worked at Zeljka's house now.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              I bet they are bragging about the day they worked at Zeljka's house now.

Mark

I'm sure they do Mark,

Charlie was bothering them,trying to give them kisses and apple pie wasn't on the table...

Honestly..let's face it..they will never come back

Comment

Working...
                              X