Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont put power tools in ur underwear :)

Last year I was working apartment maintenance. One of the big jobs was changing out flood light bulbs on the outside wall, near the top of the 2 story apartment buildings. To do this I used an extension ladder, put the new bulb inside my tucked in shirt, my power screwdriver in my pocket or were ever I stuck it and while my supervisor held the ladder I would climb up...open up the floodlight glass panel, replace the bulb and screw in the 2 screws holding the glass closed. Some times the screws were striped out or would fall out...so Had to hold the glass closed with my head so I could use both hands to get the screws set in place.

My tool of choice at the time was a DeWalt 7.2v screwdriver. Whelp, one day I was having a hard time with a light...it had come lose, and some other stuff. Sooo my fat clumsy arse is 20ft up on this ladder wrestling with this light and losing, soo I try to tuck the DeWalt into my pocket and cant get it in for some reason, so do the gangster thing and tuck it into the front of my pants like u see gangsters do on TV with a gun.

Sooo I got this light balanced with my hands and face, 20ft off the ground, and somehow the Dewalt shifted. The exposed trigger got pressed by my pants or something, and the flat screwdriver bit starts turning. luckily for me it catches my underwear, like a paddle and begins twisting my underwear around the bit....getting rather tight in my happy place to say the least, and of course knowing I got a power tool running in my shorts is a little scary, especially since I cant do much about it. Luckily for me the clutch finally begins doing the click click thing, I get the light stable and climb down the ladder....and fix the power tool in my happy place problem

Re: Dont put power tools in ur underwear

rotflmfao, been there done that
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Caught a 7" grinder fortunately it was a crappy Sears unit, not a Wildcat, in my shirt tail once it riped the shirt nearly off of me in the process it wadded up and hit me in the gut, bruising me a good one, I hurt for days after that.
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

i guess that's what they call a power wedgie

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Gopher View Post
          Last year I was working apartment maintenance. One of the big jobs was changing out flood light bulbs on the outside wall, near the top of the 2 story apartment buildings. To do this I used an extension ladder, put the new bulb inside my tucked in shirt, my power screwdriver in my pocket or were ever I stuck it and while my supervisor held the ladder I would climb up...open up the floodlight glass panel, replace the bulb and screw in the 2 screws holding the glass closed. Some times the screws were striped out or would fall out...so Had to hold the glass closed with my head so I could use both hands to get the screws set in place.

My tool of choice at the time was a DeWalt 7.2v screwdriver. Whelp, one day I was having a hard time with a light...it had come lose, and some other stuff. Sooo my fat clumsy arse is 20ft up on this ladder wrestling with this light and losing, soo I try to tuck the DeWalt into my pocket and cant get it in for some reason, so do the gangster thing and tuck it into the front of my pants like u see gangsters do on TV with a gun.

Sooo I got this light balanced with my hands and face, 20ft off the ground, and somehow the Dewalt shifted. The exposed trigger got pressed by my pants or something, and the flat screwdriver bit starts turning. luckily for me it catches my underwear, like a paddle and begins twisting my underwear around the bit....getting rather tight in my happy place to say the least, and of course knowing I got a power tool running in my shorts is a little scary, especially since I cant do much about it. Luckily for me the clutch finally begins doing the click click thing, I get the light stable and climb down the ladder....and fix the power tool in my happy place problem
          That's one of the problems with wearing underwear.........It's also harder to show your Piggy Bank Plumbers crack when wearing them. I thought about re-naming my company to Piggy Bank's Plumbing.....what about Crack's Plumbing............

Tracy
          sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

Originally posted by yasudaplumbing View Post
            That's one of the problems with wearing underwear.........It's also harder to show your Piggy Bank Plumbers crack when wearing them. I thought about re-naming my company to Piggy Bank's Plumbing.....what about Crack's Plumbing............

Tracy
            Crack's Plumbing has a nice ring to it....I like it

Underwear is sooo overated...

Comment

i can hear it now...... if your drains not draining and your fawcets dripping ..... get crack................ it does your plumbing good

in washinton d.c. you would get all the biss.
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post

Underwear is sooo overated...
                Are you really Britney Spears
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

LOL..... you're too funny

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  Are you really Britney Spears

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                    Caught a 7" grinder fortunately it was a crappy Sears unit, not a Wildcat, in my shirt tail once it riped the shirt nearly off of me in the process it wadded up and hit me in the gut, bruising me a good one, I hurt for days after that.

I did the same thing once, but with a belt sander.

Comment

At least it didn't get caught on your pubes...OUCH!
                      How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

Working...
                      X