X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uniforms or work apparel

i got a call from a referral and was asked about automatic water shut offs.

couldn't talk right that minute and i called back 10 minutes later. so while on hold, i listened at their pre-recorded message.

it's a work apparel/ uniform company

the big boss/ owner had a question about installing an automatic shut off for his laundry room sink. i gave him some info and then asked some questions about uniform/ apparel. he refers to it as work apparel

he mentioned to me some of his plumbing company clients. all in the local area, all know to be very expensive and selling overpriced un-necessary repairs. it was a list of who not to call

surprised that he caters to such infamous companies, i asked why he called me, and not one of his clients

his answer was, his son recommended me
    i have done this work at his old home and his new home.

i thought it was funny that of all the contacts he has in the plumbing industry, that he would call me for this

after talking to him about his services, and my background. i brought up where i went to school. him being local, mentioned his high school.
    i mentioned my uncle went there too.
    small world as they know each other very well.

just thought i would share this true story

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: uniforms or work apparel

Good story but you missed something. Gotta work the k60 in their some kinda way just to twist Steve up. I love when you 2 get together.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Great story, I nearly stayed awake through the whole read

When you started to probe him on other plumbers, did he happen to ask what 'work apparel' YOU were wearing?
      Last edited by plumberscrack; 09-06-2008, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Your good works are speaking for you.Did you get the job?
        Kenneth Collier
        Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
        Jackson, MS 39206
        (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
        drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          i got a call from a referral and was asked about automatic water shut offs.

couldn't talk right that minute and i called back 10 minutes later. so while on hold, i listened at their pre-recorded message.

it's a work apparel/ uniform company

the big boss/ owner had a question about installing an automatic shut off for his laundry room sink. i gave him some info and then asked some questions about uniform/ apparel. he refers to it as work apparel

he mentioned to me some of his plumbing company clients. all in the local area, all know to be very expensive and selling overpriced un-necessary repairs. it was a list of who not to call

surprised that he caters to such infamous companies, i asked why he called me, and not one of his clients

his answer was, his son recommended me
          i have done this work at his old home and his new home.

i thought it was funny that of all the contacts he has in the plumbing industry, that he would call me for this

after talking to him about his services, and my background. i brought up where i went to school. him being local, mentioned his high school.
          i mentioned my uncle went there too.
          small world as they know each other very well.

just thought i would share this true story

rick.

Did you all meet for tea, and kiss?

Joey is going to be soooo pissed off when she finds out.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Jack, I thank you for your shortest post ever. Straight to the point and also entertaining.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
            X