X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Pics

Here's a few pics showing what we've been up to as of late.

Feel free to ask questions about any of these for a run down of what we were doing.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Random Pics

You should use the last picture on your website. That could be altered a little to look really cool.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

That jetter looks huge. Bigger than the van. What's Chris doing in the pond?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post

Puting the hose in to fill up that water cooler
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          I am sorry I didn't answer you on this sooner.

Chris is removing a floating aeration motor assembly. It is one of many used in treating sewage in a wastewater lagoon. This is one of 8 of those things.

They float on the surface of a waste water lagoon and create bubbles that provide a good environment for bacteria to grow and eat the sludge.

The motors are huge electric motors and have thick stainless steel shafts on them.

I am going to make a killing scraping all of this stuff. That wire shown is thick and I have tons of it.

We used Chris's Jeep to pull them out of the ponds.

We will be building a new blower house and adding all new components to this system to bring it back within EPA guidelines for wastewater lagoons in the state of IL.

I will post a bunch on this job as we get further into it.
          Attached Files
          www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

This is what we do to spammers:
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Working...
            X