Plumbers best friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbers best friend

today i stopped by a new persons house and first thing i did was befriend his rottweiler.

i am a dog person and very rarely ever need the customer to put away his pet/ watch dog.

the owner was shocked and amazed that the dog fell for me

i guess it probably smells my boxer and the mix of other dogs i stumble across at all the dog pounds i work at.

joey always warns me not to come home with any pets.

does charlotte count

rick.

Attached Files
    phoebe it is

Re: Plumbers best friend

Rick, Dogs (good ones anyway) have a special way of telling good from evil minded people. This one knew you were there to help out his/her human master and weren't thinking about harming people or causing major property damages.

Put simple - Smart dogs KNOW THINGS
    Last edited by Woussko; 10-11-2008, 11:15 AM.

Comment

you and rosie would get along good
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Rick I am the same as you. I have been doing service calls for many years, and I can't really remember a dog I didn't get along with. Often, if there is a problem-dog, its caused by the owner. I am a big fan of the dog whisperer Cesar Milan. Its really simple how to deal with dogs if you understand them.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
          you and rosie would get along good
          kind of like me and his master

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

haha thats great, I see you even got someone to take a picture for you.

Go Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
              Rick, Dogs (good ones anyway) have a special way of telling good from evil minded people. This one knew you were there to help out his/her human master and weren't thinking about harming people or causing major property damages.

Put simple - Smart dogs KNOW THINGS
              Yeah, they knew when they saw the RIDGID Red glow in his eyes that he was one not to be messed with, and gave Rick a wide berth.
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
              X