Why I got fired....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why I got fired....

I got fired once because I fired the owner's nephew. It wasn't a plumbing gig, it was a factory. I also had a mullet and a drinking problem. I think I deserved the shitcanning for the haircut alone, never mind the the screwing the factory girls and coming in hung over on days, or drunk on midnights. Anyway, hang in there, you didn't want to work for those *** clowns anyway. Start praying for a good shop, and The Lord will direct you to one.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
      My boss is a real scrooge, he makes me work 14 hour days, and he wants me on call 7 days/week, 24 hours/day! I rarely get a day off, and he makes me clean all his tools and keep the van clean. He even expects me to answer the phones and talk to whiney customers all day!!! And when I finally get home from slaving on plumbing all day, I am expected to handle his bills and all his paperwork. I never get so much as a thank you!
      He's just another greedy plumbing boss. On the bright side, he does pay me pretty well, and at least I know he'll never fire me since I put up with his ridiculous demands day after day. He never questions my workmanship and to date he has never once doubted me or made me take a drug-test.
      Come to think of it, I like my job and I guess my boss is pretty cool too.

And I bet you get to sleep with the boss's wife also

G3

Comment

Sounds to me like they did you a favor by firing you. Your morals and dignity aren't worth any amount of money. We've all been through rough times, not just plumbers, but everybody. There is always a light on the other side. Just hang in there. It sounds like you have a good head on ya and I am sure sooner or later you will find somebody that is willing to teach you w/ respect and not treat you like a slave or an incompetant moron. Sure, you may have made some mistakes, but you are new. Who hasn't screwed up when they are new at something? If you got everything right all the time I would be even more worried.

So keep your head up. You'll find somebody that will treat you w/ respect and let you work an HONEST days work.

Comment

Working...
        X