X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sign of the times?

I get tired of hearing that "our government" is still hiring....where is the money coming from??? They just want more sheeple.

Comment

Things in this area are probably no better or worse than others. We have our share of job losses lately and very little hiring. One of our major industries, Cooper Tire, announced they will shut down their tire plant here, this will take about a year starting this month (Mar.). Approximately 600 jobs lost including contractors. Small service businesses seem to be sprouting up everywhere. I've had my Household Handyman business for four years now after retiring and things are doing well with it. Local government has issued warnings about people contracting jobs without proper licensing. Our city/county inspection department has hired two extra inspection people just to go around and check for proper licensing. The fines are so small I don't think people really care, pay the fine and go find another job. Thanks, David

Comment

Well all I can say is that we are doing pretty good considering the way the media killed the economy.

Thank the LORD that me and my house rely on GOD's economy not the world economy.

Comment

It's like that time when the media invaded that country for $10 billion a month while lowering our taxes.

And when the media forced me to buy a 50 inch plasma tv.

And when the media allowed lenders to offer $150,000 sub prime mortgages to the guy that asks me "You want fries with that?

I personally blame myself, my neighbors, and my government for living beyond our means. Our eyes have been bigger than our wallets for too long and it's time to pay up.

IMO.
          Last edited by HebertDrainCare; 03-26-2009, 01:21 AM.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

SPAMMER ALERT!!!!!!

Mods, please delete this post, as well as the fellow above my post.
            Thank you.

Comment

Halloa, delivers you the best http://sourceradix.com/m/f27.html

Comment

SPAMMER ALERT!!!!!!

Mods, please delete this post, as well as the fellow above my post.
                Thank you.

Also post #20.

This actualy happened last night, it is the same guy with a different name.

Comment

Working...
                X