Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    Willy Wonka is a pedophile.

    J.C.
    He gave me the creeps from day one.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

      Originally posted by jcsplumbing View Post
      it was on and a group of people were high, eating chicken wings, and then someone broke out a vacuum cleaner at midnight.

      J.c.
      tmi
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

        Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        Hope he's safe.

        J.C.
        Safe, are you kidding? He owns the whole darn Chocolate Factory now.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

          Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          TMI I always avoided hanging out with those kinds of boys
          Me too.

          J.C.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

            Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            Me too.

            J.C.
            They were your alibi a minute ago! You are a fickle friend!
            I love my plumber

            "My Hero"

            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              tmi
              So what type of boys did you like "hanging out" with?

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                They were your alibi a minute ago! You are a fickle friend!
                Read closer and think harder. You are a mean person to call me fickle.

                J.C.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                  Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  So what type of boys did you like "hanging out" with?
                  My guess is over-driven competitive boys who must always win.

                  Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                    Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                    So what type of boys did you like "hanging out" with?
                    I tried to delete it before Rick busted me, but JC already quoted me

                    Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    Read closer and think harder. You are a mean person to call me fickle.

                    J.C.
                    When I said fickle I meant the part about changing back and forth, not loyalty.

                    You should Goggle it!
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                      Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                      I tried to delete it before Rick busted me, but JC already quoted me



                      When I said fickle I meant the part about changing back and forth, not loyalty.

                      You should Goggle it!
                      3-D?

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                        Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        I tried to delete it before Rick busted me, but JC already quoted me



                        When I said fickle I meant the part about changing back and forth, not loyalty.

                        You should Goggle it!
                        You should read closer. I never said boys.

                        It's ok Mrs. Joey even you make grammar/spelling mistakes on a nightly basis.

                        You tried to delete it? Going back and forth sounds kind of "fickle". I'll have to Google or Goggle it.

                        J.C.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                          Sure you did! You said "me too!" right after you busted me and Adam snuck in to pick on me too!

                          I tried to delete it to protect the innocent, but you quoted me. I keep telling Rick I had no life before I met him
                          I love my plumber

                          "My Hero"

                          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                            Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            Sure you did! You said "me too!" right after you busted me and Adam snuck in to pick on me too!

                            I tried to delete it to protect the innocent, but you quoted me. I keep telling Rick I had no life before I met him
                            Sorry Joey, as a moderator I am a mandatory reporter so I will have to report you were unable to keep the innocent protected.

                            Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                              Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                              Sure you did! You said "me too!" right after you busted me and Adam snuck in to pick on me too!

                              I tried to delete it to protect the innocent, but you quoted me. I keep telling Rick I had no life before I met him
                              You assumed it was boys and I but I was agreeing to not hang out with similar boys.

                              Mrs. Joey wants to win sometimes more than Mr. Rick.

                              I'm sure you had quite the adventurous life in your past before Mr. Rick. Probably painting butterflies on your face and spinning on poles.

                              I could never pick on you Mrs. Joey. I don't have the power.

                              J.C.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: the power of the internet and the ridgid forum

                                Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                                You assumed it was boys and I but I was agreeing to not hang out with similar boys.

                                Mrs. Joey wants to win sometimes more than Mr. Rick.

                                I'm sure you had quite the adventurous life in your past before Mr. Rick. Probably painting butterflies on your face and spinning on poles.

                                I could never pick on you Mrs. Joey. I don't have the power.

                                J.C.
                                I waited up for this! Now Rick got wind of this and he is having a field day!

                                Just for the record, I did not have an adventurous life. Remember, I still have to live with Rick. We are protecting the innocent here!
                                I love my plumber

                                "My Hero"

                                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X