Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Who says beer is bad

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who says beer is bad

    Went to house to cable sewer in basement...90 year old couple live here...get in basement and notice all the beer and beer making accessories...couple tells me that the do make their own beer and while it ferments they have store bought on hand...I asked how often you drink...EVERYDAY...then the guy was like you need help getting you machine up the stairs? (K-7500) I said no thanks if something happened I would feel pretty bad...guy still gets at the bottom of the machine and actually lift it up against me!!
    Attached Files
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

    Derek

  • #2
    Re: Who says beer is bad

    Originally posted by dcman View Post
    Went to house to cable sewer in basement...90 year old couple live here...get in basement and notice all the beer and beer making accessories...couple tells me that the do make their own beer and while it ferments they have store bought on hand...I asked how often you drink...EVERYDAY...then the guy was like you need help getting you machine up the stairs? (K-7500) I said no thanks if something happened I would feel pretty bad...guy still gets at the bottom of the machine and actually lift it up against me!!
    Impressive! You sure about their age? Would be funny if they were only in their 30's and just looked 90 from all the beer.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who says beer is bad

      Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Impressive! You sure about their age? Would be funny if they were only in their 30's and just looked 90 from all the beer.
      Yeah it was a first time customer and we always run the phone number to confirm the address and confirmed their names and gave their DOB from 1920 or 1921...guy reminded me of Jack LaLane...she however was alot slower moving around but very coherent...called my buddy plumber who doesn't do drain cleaner who recommended me and he said they are an amazing couple...I know I was impressed!!!
      Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
      You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

      Derek

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who says beer is bad

        It has to be the beer! I'm not buying any of this healthy lifestyle bs.... beer does a body good
        Ideal Plumbing

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who says beer is bad

          Dam* , he beat me to it..
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who says beer is bad

            hmmm I was always taught if it wasn't for beer Plumber's would rule the world!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who says beer is bad

              Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
              hmmm I was always taught if it wasn't for beer Plumber's would rule the world!

              No it's because of beer that plumbers rule the world
              ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who says beer is bad

                Originally posted by dcman View Post
                Went to house to cable sewer in basement...90 year old couple live here...get in basement and notice all the beer and beer making accessories...couple tells me that the do make their own beer and while it ferments they have store bought on hand...I asked how often you drink...EVERYDAY...then the guy was like you need help getting you machine up the stairs? (K-7500) I said no thanks if something happened I would feel pretty bad...guy still gets at the bottom of the machine and actually lift it up against me!!
                My son in law makes his own beer. It's VERY good. Tastes so fresh! I think I'm going to have one right now. Hold on.... Oh yeah. That's really refreshing. India Pale Ale. I'm in heaven..

                One's the limit or else...

                Good thing the bottles are HUGE!!



                Edit: When they finish their basement I'm going to install a brew room for him. (in exchange for free brew for life)
                Last edited by geno gardner; 03-01-2011, 10:33 PM.
                Time flies like an arrow.

                Fruit flies like a banana.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who says beer is bad

                  Still enjoying the beer.
                  Time flies like an arrow.

                  Fruit flies like a banana.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X