X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap in a bucket

When I was an apprentice, I was at one point paired up with a journeyman that was, well, of low-quality.

But it is not his crappy work that I remember him for. One day we were at a job that had no porto-let (where is OSHA when you acually need them?????????????)

This guy found an empty five gallon bucket and took a crap in it. But the story doesn't end there.

About a month later we were back at the job. Something had clearly gone wrong with the $$, as no work had been done since we were last there. All the garbage was still in a pile on the property just as it had been, along with the 5 gallon bucket.

This man took that SAME bucket, opened it up, and went in the building and took ANOTHER crap in it. As far as I know, he didn't even empty out the weeks-old turd first.

Needless to say, kids, go to college!!!!

Re: Crap in a bucket

Months ago, someone got pissed off because they couldn't get into the Public bathroom's I service, and someone left a "steamer" in a Pizza box right out in the hallway!

Comment

When I used to run telephone riser cables in the rehab apt buildings in The Bronx, the empty joint compound buckets were called "A Jamaican Surprise" but what was inside was no surprise!. Years ago my wife worked in a law office building in white plains NY, and someone took a dump in the stairwell, guess they didn't like lawyers or the service?

Comment

hate to say it, but it gets worse

1991, had a 544 unit apartment building from the ground up. problem was the city sewer wasn't run yet, so i didn't want the toilets set yet.

running out of work, i decide to distribute the 900+ toilets to the units and let them sit in the boxes.

weeks later when it was time to set them, a good 20+ had already been used in the box of course none of the guys wanted anything to do with them. so i got stuck setting the used toilets

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I used to love it when the bastards would crap in the tub.

Nothing got me pissed off more than that.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I fully understand that sometimes "nature calls" and you're gonna go to the bathroom regardless if you can help it or not.

But with these last 2 comments...beatings would of commenced if they happened on my jobs.

Comment

We were wiring condos back in the 90's. There were literally hundreds of joint compound bucket lying around. Etiquette dictated you took a crap in a bucket, you put the lid back on and mark an "X" on the lid with a Sharpie. The owner of the company came in early one morning in a foul mood. I asked him what was the matter, and he said I got unlucky twice this morning, no "X". It was all the other electrician and I could do to hold a straight face until he left. We laughed ourselves to tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                I used to love it when the bastards would crap in the tub.

Nothing got me pissed off more than that.
                I got one better than that....

I got a report from one of my guys that one of the workers was taking a dump in a closet intended for the HVAC unit. The guy was hollering out for some S* paper, my guy yanked some insulation down and tossed it over the wall to him.....
                We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
                  I got one better than that....

I got a report from one of my guys that one of the workers was taking a dump in a closet intended for the HVAC unit. The guy was hollering out for some S* paper, my guy yanked some insulation down and tossed it over the wall to him.....
                  He should have screwed the door shut and walked away for an hour so he could wallow in his own crap for a bit.
                  ---------------
                  Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                  ---------------
                  “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                  ---------
                  "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                  ---------
                  sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

We were on a convoy in Iraq and one of my friends took a crap in his sock!! Imagine my suprise when (I was the gunner) when he hands me a full sock and tells me to toss it out.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Maybe he shoulda been the gunner..Gotta admit that's good aim
                      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This Guy has all those beat.
                        Man hid in portable toilet tank at Colo. yoga festival with evil intent, say cops - Crimesider - CBS News

Comment

''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

wow! in the portable stories, we had huge guy on a crew that thought it was fun to clobber the side of the crapper w/ a 2x4 every time someone was in it. funny the first time not the 50 th . and he was a total A hole as well . so on a friday he decides to make use of the pot. two guys force rebar into the hasp on the door and bent it over. soon the pounding was coming from the inside. then threats and cursing. several guys then pushed it into the foundation hole,where it rested briefly on it's top than flopped onto its side. now coughing and puking came from the fiberglass missile gone wrong. the foreman ordered every one off the job! we all got into our trucks and abandoned the job site . the guy was never seen on a job again.

Comment

Originally posted by pipe doc View Post
                              wow! in the portable stories, we had huge guy on a crew that thought it was fun to clobber the side of the crapper w/ a 2x4 every time someone was in it. funny the first time not the 50 th . and he was a total A hole as well . so on a friday he decides to make use of the pot. two guys force rebar into the hasp on the door and bent it over. soon the pounding was coming from the inside. then threats and cursing. several guys then pushed it into the foundation hole,where it rested briefly on it's top than flopped onto its side. now coughing and puking came from the fiberglass missile gone wrong. the foreman ordered every one off the job! we all got into our trucks and abandoned the job site . the guy was never seen on a job again.
                              I like a good payback story!

Comment

Working...
                              X