X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crap in a bucket

well then you should like this one............On a big job I was on the sheet rock finishers were filling all of the electricians boxes full of sheet rock mud, they were asked repeatedly to stop. The electricians had had enough and it was time for some revenge. They took a full bucket of sheet rock mud and scooped about 1/2 of it out, **** in the bucket and replaced the mud that had been removed, and placed the bucket back on the pallet along with many other buckets. Several days later I hear a huge commotion when the sheet rock guys are mixing up the bucket with their drill and paddle and it starts to turn brown.

Comment

You haven't been a plumber long enough till you've seen crap in the tank of a toilet where the people who live at the property thought they could make it go down "that other hole" they know of on the toilet.

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
        You haven't been a plumber long enough till you've seen crap in the tank of a toilet where the people who live at the property thought they could make it go down "that other hole" they know of on the toilet.

Do you make them clean it up? How darn stupid. I can't even picture an adult doing that instead of going outside the home for relief.

Comment

What did the o.p. of this thread get *super* banned for?
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

I have seen the same thing Rick.

when doing new construction, we couldn't set a toilet for whatever reason one day, so we set the bowl in the middle of the bedroom for when we could get back to it. House was being sheetrocked and such at the same time.

The next day, the toilet had a turd in it.

the mexicans also liked to piss in the tub box, not the box the tub came in, but the box we left in the concrete for our jacuzzi tub we sat on final.
            Every.
            Single.
            Job.

I swear to this day if I catch someone doing that, I'll be in jail shortly after.

As for the bucket? Meh. Not so bad. I seen a helper eat a tuna sandwhich from the day before that had been sitting in the truck for 30ish hours when he happened upon it.

Comment

I got you all beat. Couple years back I was in a Home Depot. They had a end shelf display that had a toilet, sink counter and faux shower wall display. As I am rounding a corner a couple of isles away from this display some little kid runs up to the toilet, pulls his shorts down and pinches one right there in the toilet.

Was in the same HD a couple weeks later and they had a piece of Plexiglas cut out and tied down to fit the bowl rim.

Comment

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
                I got you all beat. Couple years back I was in a Home Depot. They had a end shelf display that had a toilet, sink counter and faux shower wall display. As I am rounding a corner a couple of isles away from this display some little kid runs up to the toilet, pulls his shorts down and pinches one right there in the toilet.

Was in the same HD a couple weeks later and they had a piece of Plexiglas cut out and tied down to fit the bowl rim.
                I have that one beat. My model homes have the toilet bowls covered with fancy cardboard, sinks shut off, appliances in demo mode, lights on timers , no doors, etc... In other words, inoperable houses on display.. About once a month during my weekly rounds thru these homes to ensure everything is in place, would smell something bad, lift the lid and see a wad of toilet paper on top of the fancy lid covering the bowl, awww, how cute, a white lotus flour covering somebodys turd and puddle of urine... WTF!!

Comment

probably have you both beat.

about 6 years back, i was at rookie plumbers annual christams party. typically the guys bring their whole family.
                  so there were some old classic toilets sitting around the shop. right in the middle of the party, one his parts guys 2-3 years old son drops his pants and was using the toilet in the middle of all the festivities. talk about a ule log

so we get an empty water heater box and make him an outhouse.

of course the parts guy/ father took the bowl outside to clean it out.

if we had a video of the event playing out, we'd be 100k richer.

wasn't there a similar thing at a home depot on one of the original jack-*** movies?

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    probably have you both beat.

about 6 years back, i was at rookie plumbers annual christams party. typically the guys bring their whole family.
                    so there were some old classic toilets sitting around the shop. right in the middle of the party, one his parts guys 2-3 years old son drops his pants and was using the toilet in the middle of all the festivities. talk about a ule log

so we get an empty water heater box and make him an outhouse.

of course the parts guy/ father took the bowl outside to clean it out.

if we had a video of the event playing out, we'd be 100k richer.

wasn't there a similar thing at a home depot on one of the original jack-*** movies?

rick.
                    While not on the job, I feel I have you beat sir.

Got thrown in jail one day, in the drunk tank. And there was of course, about 10 other drunks in there. One particularly drunk guy, happened to be a old indian, walked over to take a piss. In the corner of course.

Which wouldn't have been to bad. But the guy sitting there didn't think it was nearly as funny as everyone else did.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                      While not on the job, I feel I have you beat sir.

Got thrown in jail one day, in the drunk tank. And there was of course, about 10 other drunks in there. One particularly drunk guy, happened to be a old indian, walked over to take a piss. In the corner of course.

Which wouldn't have been to bad. But the guy sitting there didn't think it was nearly as funny as everyone else did.
                      might have you beat again.

had a large condo project going on with sub-terranian parking. while eating lunch with the crew in the underground parking structure, a carpenter upstairs decided to take a leak into 1 of our waste risers. of course nothing was piped yet so the piss ended up on his head

moral of the story, always wear your hard hat

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
                        I did see this scene in a Vince Vaughn movie, I think it was Couples Retreat?

I still like what one of my laborers did when somebody was crapping in a HVAC closet.. (handing the dude insulation cus he forgot TP...)

Comment

A few years back a few of the guys I work with were gutting one of my boss's row house rental properties. The "older" guy on the crew took off like a shot from the 2nd floor down the the basement. As the smell hit us it was obvious that he crapped his pants. What we found out later is that he ran down to the basement, stripped down, and tossed his loaded britches up in the drop ceiling. About a week later 2 of our guys were down in the basement tearing out the drop ceiling and the one guy ended up with a gravy train mask when they fell out of the drop ceiling onto his head. The guy who crapped his pants later denied it and even blamed someone else for throwing the poop pants in the ceiling.
                          You only live once, so play with your tool often.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                            Months ago, someone got pissed off because they couldn't get into the Public bathroom's I service, and someone left a "steamer" in a Pizza box right out in the hallway!
                            "steamer!"
                            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
                              I got one better than that....

I got a report from one of my guys that one of the workers was taking a dump in a closet intended for the HVAC unit. The guy was hollering out for some S* paper, my guy yanked some insulation down and tossed it over the wall to him.....
                              No TP? Prior planning prevents poor...
                              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Sometimes you do find out who leaves the presents behind. I found this copy of a surveillance tape from just outside of the food court located in one of our major office complexes downtown .

20 feet to the left of him was the entry to the public washrooms for the food court!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X