X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dope

a friend of mine had a crane lift today for a roof top ac unit @ 8am. they had the no parking on sunday signs up for 3 days so the neighborhood didnt park on that side of the street. so what do you think happened when the crane got there at 6.45 am today? yep car parked right were the crane needs to set up.noooo problem............................at around 10am the cars owner came out and told the foremen to move the crane because he is running late!!!!! as of 3:45 pm the crane is still not moved!!!!!
    Attached Files

Re: Dope

I had the same thing happen back when I was working for someone. We were doing a water service on a small lot only access was to dig straight out with the backhoe from the house to stop. We get there in the morning and there's a car right next to the curb stop. We knock on doors can't find owner so hook up chains from backhoe to car and drag it about 100 ft. Would of loved to seen the car owners face.

Comment

Bawhahaha!

Comment

Saw this happen years ago. Car parked at curb, with notices that had been up for four days. Contractors showed up, could not find owner. They used a floor jack and moved the car to the middle of the street and then called the cops and told them someone must have been drunk the night before because they left there locked car in the middle of the street. Cops showed up, tow truck showed up. Problem gone. Hours later the person came out looking for there car. Contractors said, "what car?"

Comment

Originally posted by SEWERRAT66 View Post
          a friend of mine had a crane lift today for a roof top ac unit @ 8am. they had the no parking on sunday signs up for 3 days so the neighborhood didnt park on that side of the street. so what do you think happened when the crane got there at 6.45 am today? yep car parked right were the crane needs to set up.noooo problem............................at around 10am the cars owner came out and told the foremen to move the crane because he is running late!!!!! as of 3:45 pm the crane is still not moved!!!!!
          That makes me laugh. Hard.

Comment

2 months ago the city of beverly hills had a 900' sewer to reline. the sewers are in the alley and some of the buildings only access for car to come and go are from the alley. the city sent out notices weeks in advance and also followed up by the contractor days in advance. that the alley will be closed between the hours of 9-5. they had jetting and camera trucks at both ends of the alley along with steam hoses and bypass hoses.

the taxi business was busy that day

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by SEWERRAT66 View Post
              Good! I was hoping you craned it up and sat it on the roof ..Now that would have made headlines..Good job!
              ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Looks like Massachusetts plates on that car.
                Last edited by myakka; 08-27-2011, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Illinois plate......

Comment

Figures it is a Ma$$hole...........LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X