X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another use for the ridgid 9'' torpedo level

just when you think a level is only to check for plumb and grade, you've never dropped your nut driver 3' down between the ball return of an indoor home double bowling alley lanes.

problem was the nut driver belonged to the homeowner and i was on the tight side of the equipment pulling out a recessed light can to access the ceiling with a gas sniffer. had it been my 1/4'' driver, i would have just left it in never never land.

so i crawled back out and stepped on the ball return platform to stay off the floor.

grabbed my glow in the dark ridgid 9'' torpedo level and borrowed a pair of shoe laces from his rack of 20 shoes at the lanes.

dropped my level on the string guided by the glow in the dark vails and snagged the nut driver with 1 of the 3 rare earth magnets

even laced up the shoe after i reinstalled the light can.

tried to snap a few photos, but it was pretty dark down there and i didn't have my light with me.

i guess there is a first for everything going fishing with my level in a bowling alley is a not too common for me

rick.

photos to follow.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 09-17-2011, 08:02 PM.
    phoebe it is
Working...
X