Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: electrocuted squirrel (VERY GRAPHIC)

Originally posted by ChuckDee View Post
    I'll take my avatar but the cooked squirrel is pretty cool.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

"I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." - Ted Nugent
    Chuck Dee - AKA Chris
    The best avatar yet!
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Way too much for me. Didn't see everything.

BandSaw Blades Online - Custom Welded Band Saw Blades

Comment

Never seen that, I get squirrels everyday running across the lines, guess they aren't has lucky as that one...

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
          I've also clicked on a few pics of crispy critters compliments of power lines. Some were of ne'er do wells wanting to "borrow" the copper wiring to sell as scrap.
          In one instance there was a two for one, that didn't reveal itself, until they tried to move the first.

Are you saying you've seen people fried after trying to get the copper for scrap??

"I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." - Ted Nugent
          Chuck Dee - AKA Chris

Comment

i've been on 2 jobs that people were fried.

1 was when they were delivering cabinets to a job and using a scissor lift in the alley. the operator got tiered at the end of the day and contacted the high voltage lines. frying him and seriously burning the other operator.

the second job was an elevator apprentice working on his own and fell into the pull box at the top of the cab. his boss found him at the end of the day still being electrified.

very easily preventable in both cases.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              i've been on 2 jobs that people were fried.

1 was when they were delivering cabinets to a job and using a scissor lift in the alley. the operator got tiered at the end of the day and contacted the high voltage lines. frying him and seriously burning the other operator.

the second job was an elevator apprentice working on his own and fell into the pull box at the top of the cab. his boss found him at the end of the day still being electrified.

very easily preventable in both cases.

rick.

Holy crap......the stench must have been vile. Tragic.

Chuck Dee - AKA Chris
              metal buildings
              Last edited by ChuckDee; 01-18-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

My turn at a squirrel story. Not electrocuted by any means. There was one on our huge tree by the driveway. Hubby decided he was going to smack it with a stick (was looking at him funny! ha!). Anyway, my daughter (yes a girl), got home and dad told her there was a dead squirrel by the tree. She says to him, "Let's skin it." He says to her he doesn't know how to do it. Call Scott who can help! So, she calls his buddy who proceeds to tell her how to do the autopsy on the thing. Then she proceeds, with dad's help to skin the squirrel, cut it open, etc. Dad accidentally punctured the bowel. YUCK! And they do a lobotomy at the same time! Poor guy (or girl).

I swear my kid should be a mortician, or a coroner, or at least a butcher!

Had to share. I have pictures, but I'll have to find them from my "good" camera. If wanted, I can up them.

Cathy

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Originally posted by henneca View Post
                  My turn at a squirrel story. Not electrocuted by any means. There was one on our huge tree by the driveway. Hubby decided he was going to smack it with a stick (was looking at him funny! ha!). Anyway, my daughter (yes a girl), got home and dad told her there was a dead squirrel by the tree. She says to him, "Let's skin it." He says to her he doesn't know how to do it. Call Scott who can help! So, she calls his buddy who proceeds to tell her how to do the autopsy on the thing. Then she proceeds, with dad's help to skin the squirrel, cut it open, etc. Dad accidentally punctured the bowel. YUCK! And they do a lobotomy at the same time! Poor guy (or girl).

I swear my kid should be a mortician, or a coroner, or at least a butcher!

Had to share. I have pictures, but I'll have to find them from my "good" camera. If wanted, I can up them.

Cathy

Sure...lets see them!

Last edited by ChuckDee; 01-16-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment

Ok. I FINALLY found the photos. The long-awaited...

I decided to take a break from home work to upload these things. Happy viewing!

After these pics, I decided I didn't want to watch an autopsy in action!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment

Ok. I FINALLY found the photos. The long-awaited...

I decided to take a break from home work to upload these things. Happy viewing!

After these pics, I decided I didn't want to watch an autopsy in action!

Haha....awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by ChuckDee; 04-08-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

My daughter thoroughly enjoyed herself. We think she would be an excellent Vet or at least a meat butcher! (HA)

They skinned it. They took the brain out. She got to see one of the eyes up close. Then, daddy accidentally punctured the bowel. EWWWWW! She thought that was the grossest smell on the planet. Guess she'll never be a plumber, eh?

Every time we drive by and see a dead (or alive) squirrel, she always says, "Let's get it. I wanna skin it."

Not a girlie girl here! But that's just fine with me. She can be whatever she wants!

Cathy

Comment

My funny electrical shock story from a few years ago..... I heard my 1yr old Lab pup yelp one evening from another room. Upon checking out the reason for the yelp I found a surprised look on his face and a mangled disposable camera between his feet. Chewing on anything and everything as lab pups do, he happened to find a chew toy with a charge stored in it. He's 12 now, I might go scratch his head and thank him again for the laugh.

David

Comment

My daughter thoroughly enjoyed herself. We think she would be an excellent Vet or at least a meat butcher! (HA)

They skinned it. They took the brain out. She got to see one of the eyes up close. Then, daddy accidentally punctured the bowel. EWWWWW! She thought that was the grossest smell on the planet. Guess she'll never be a plumber, eh?

Every time we drive by and see a dead (or alive) squirrel, she always says, "Let's get it. I wanna skin it."

Not a girlie girl here! But that's just fine with me. She can be whatever she wants!

Cathy

she'll make a great wife to a trapper
                            its good to have a kid that doesn't get grossed out easily
                            shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

Every time she sees a dead squirrel on the road, she asks if we can pick it up so she can skin it. Too funny.

Comment

I got a picture/video of a decapitated squirrel (actually the rear impact must of blew his head completely off) but it's too gruesome... even though i've seen plenTy of meaty flesh here.

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                                X