Traded my snake for a Giraffe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded my snake for a Giraffe

1 of my customers throws large elaborate parties. Last night was no different. Joey and phoebe were at the la zoo yesterday to see santa and his reindeers. But it was daddy that surprised them with a real encounter with Stanley, a 4 year old 14' giraffe.

This party for 300 went off without a hitch thanks to my snake. Last month with 800 party goers and backed up plumbing was not an issue this time. After running my rm200 and cs6 monitor into the main and located the culprit, a 4" cast to clay break 6' deep under the driveway. Only 9' away from the Inside cleanout. Knowing the issue allowed me to bring them 20' of sectional snake cable just in case it plugged with paper towels like last month. But it also gave me an opportunity to bring phoebe and joey to meet stanley. Not a bad trade for the night. Going back today to pick up my snake.

Rick.
    Attached Files
    phoebe it is

Re: Traded my snake for a Giraffe

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    1 of my customers throws large elaborate parties. Last night was no different. Joey and phoebe were at the la zoo yesterday to see santa and his reindeers. But it was daddy that surprised them with a real encounter with Stanley, a 4 year old 14' giraffe.

This party for 300 went off without a hitch thanks to my snake. Last month with 800 party goers and backed up plumbing was not an issue this time. After running my rm200 and cs6 monitor into the main and located the culprit, a 4" cast to clay break 6' deep under the driveway. Only 9' away from the Inside cleanout. Knowing the issue allowed me to bring them 20' of sectional snake cable just in case it plugged with paper towels like last month. But it also gave me an opportunity to bring phoebe and joey to meet stanley. Not a bad trade for the night. Going back today to pick up my snake.

Rick.
    What a special treat. I see the warm coats! Is it cold there too ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Yes it was cold. The main party was inside with the giraffe outside along with some of the other party treats. I doubt the sno cone booth had many takers. But the cotton candy and pop corn booths should have done better. They were also blowing foam snow flakes.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

that is just cool! how did they truck a giraffe around?

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
          that is just cool! how did they truck a giraffe around?
          Very slowly--especially when going under an overpass!!

Comment

Was an enclosed trailer but not 14' tall. Not sure if the giraffe lays down inside or just keeps his head and neck bent down. Took about 5 minutes before he stepped out of the trailer. His head popped out, but his body and legs didn't come out for a while.

Rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X