Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old school urinals

stumbled across these old school urinals in an old school

thought you might like them. nothing like pulling up to the pisser and aiming for bowl #1 2 or 3.

rick.

aim for all 3 at the same time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 01-14-2014, 02:24 AM.
    phoebe it is

Re: Old school urinals

Judging from the stains on the floor, it looks like you missed.

Comment

Never seen anything like them. Are you able to rod them with a toilet auger ?

Comment

Based on the 1.5" flushometer and the opening in the bowl, I would think you could go #2 in those things if you didnt mind the weird looking seat pattern left on your backass.

Pretty sure some underclassmen have had a shampoo in there by the seinors 1 time or another.

Next time I'm there, I'll see if the womens room have similar type urinals. Ive seen them before in old public gang style bathrooms.

1 day we'll be talking about free standing bidets when toilet seat bidets become the norm.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I thought those were long gone.
          Haven't seen any installed anywhere in many years.
          I worked on a school remodel in the 80s where we took
          some out, that was the last time I saw one.
          Trough urinals are a thing of the past too I think,
          there wa one old bar in Camden that had one in the mens
          room but last time I was in there was mid 90s so probably
          gone (the whole place) by now.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

The other old school item in the photo is the Terrazzo floor. I can't remember seeing a new one in the past 25 years. I knew the premiere contractor for Terrazzo here in Phoenix, who could turn those floors into real works of art.

AP

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
              The other old school item in the photo is the Terrazzo floor. I can't remember seeing a new one in the past 25 years. I knew the premiere contractor for Terrazzo here in Phoenix, who could turn those floors into real works of art.

AP
              expensive but they last for ever.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post

AP
                shopping center downtown took out a small section of its ceramic tile floor in the food court and is trying 3 different colours of Terrazzo before removing all the tile and going with the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  stumbled across these old school urinals in an old school

thought you might like them. nothing like pulling up to the pisser and aiming for bowl #1 2 or 3.

rick.

aim for all 3 at the same time.

Rick out of respect I will not "walk through the open door" that you have left. Nothing better than good old AUSSIE humour and a "toilet mind". heheheeheheheheheeeee

Out of curiosity did anyone notice the corrosion on the flusher. Is it the chemicals or is it the p155??????????
                  Also Rick would be interested to see the connection of the flushpipe to the urinal which I presume is under the skirt. Lastly is it a Zurn flusher or a sloan??????????
                  Last edited by Cleanmen2; 01-18-2014, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X