No announcement yet.

THIS MIGHT GROSS SOME OUT, BUT IT'S HOW I GET IT DONE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a call yesterday from the G.I. dept. They are scheduling me for my first colonoscopy now that im 51. I cheated a year. Wait till I post that video and let all us plumbers diagnose the video. Hopefully the video starts from the cleanout

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

• Cleanmen2
      Cleanmen2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good year 1963 hey Rick..............!!!!

• Josh
      Josh commented
      Editing a comment
      Please no pictures of that visit.

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    Just had a call yesterday from the G.I. dept. They are scheduling me for my first colonoscopy now that im 51. I cheated a year. Wait till I post that video and let all us plumbers diagnose the video. Hopefully the video starts from the cleanout

Rick.

I often thought there was something wrong with you Rick and now your confirming it I for one are interested in your bodily Parts

Tony

Comment

Rick.
      I'm no stranger to Dat ! While He was scoping Me He said in My ear " Kevin ,You need to chew Your corn better "
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Kevin, when seesnakes first came out in the mid 90s they were black and white. White led's were not invented yet and therefore color cameras were not used. With the introduction of color in the late 90's, I was able to distinguish between corn and peas in the line

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Be grateful you don't live in San Fransisco, they do colonoscopies differently there.
          They simply attach a flashlight to a gerbil and let him loose!

If you lived in Kentucky, you'd be legally married to the doctor after the procedure.

Finally, be sure you get a note from the Doctor telling your wife your head has never
          been up there.

My doctor told my wife I'm a perfect A**!

Cactus Man

Comment

Rick,
            Have you seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r9LAYaIvP4

Comment

oy vey

Comment

Rick.
              Had one done last year, even the nuclear laxative was bearable since I was out for the rude procedure can't say much but the bloating afterwards was the worst even survived almost 2 days without food
              Funny thing was just before was going to start drinking the "prep" got a call from work that there was no gas, so no hot water, dryers or kitchen range, thought vandals had shut gas off, but turned out that the gas meter had failed.

Comment

Working...
              X