X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red laser glasses

When you purchase a craftsman laser kit you find a pair of Red [safety?] glasses. These red lensed glasses allow you to easily view the red laser line in daylight.

I have never seen such glasses offered at any of the Home Depot or Lowe's stores, although they do offer a myriad of laser devices. In fact Sears does not sell them either.

Aside from ordering such glasses via Sears parts, where else can these be found?

Cactus Man

Re: red laser glasses

Are this similar to what your talking about?

http://www.discountsafetygear.com/aofuwmefrred.html
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
      Are this similar to what your talking about?

http://www.discountsafetygear.com/aofuwmefrred.html
      I don't think so Aaron.I did not see anything on your link about magnifieing laser during daylight.Mine are still in the sealed plastic envelope that came with my laser two years ago.Haven't needed them yet as all the laser work has been indoors to date.

Comment

They are for sale over the counter at any Hilti outlet including my local Home Depot a Hilti distributor. Hilti also provides them with all the laser tool kits I've ever seen.

Comment

I thought the red safety glasses were to protect your eyes against the laser.
          My former bosses eye was burned by a laser once.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Try McMaster - Carr.
            Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post
              When you purchase a craftsman laser kit you find a pair of Red [safety?] glasses. These red lensed glasses allow you to easily view the red laser line in daylight.

I have never seen such glasses offered at any of the Home Depot or Lowe's stores, although they do offer a myriad of laser devices. In fact Sears does not sell them either.

Aside from ordering such glasses via Sears parts, where else can these be found?

Cactus Man

I realize this is a little old but you are correct the red glasses are for helping you to see the laser in daylight. They are not to protect your eyes.

Comment

Just to see the line better. Never have the lazer aimed at anyones eyes
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                X