X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch Hammer Drill Recall

Got this in a safety message today, just passing it on as I expect many of you have hammer drills, and some of them are probably Bosch.

There is a recall just out on a Bosch Hammer Drill. The recall started on June 13, 2008 and the recall is being issued because the trigger switch on the drill can stick in the “ON” position and can allow the drill to run after the trigger has been released. The malfunction of the trigger switch poses potential hazards to people using the drill. In order to determine if your product is included in the product recall, look for the following identifiers:

1. Bosch Hammer Drill
    2. Model Number 1191VSR Hammer Drill.
    3. The serial number on the drill has to begin with the number “7”.
    4. There is no letter “R” stamped on the bottom of the handle, where the power cord is connected.

For your safety and the safety of others, IMMEDIATELY stop using any drill that falls under the criteria listed above!

If there are any questions concerning the recall or any Bosch drills please, contact Bosch at (877) 472 – 0007, Monday through Friday between 7am – 7pm.

---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/
Working...
X