Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how "Cut my finger" should have been told.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how "Cut my finger" should have been told.

Original post,http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...247#post229247
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    New report, JUST IN. from the NEWS DESKS OF KRIG the southern Californians greatest new team,

it has just been reported a few Min's ago that the FAMOUS plumber RICK from "As the plunger churns", This is a beloved series carried by the web site hosted by Ridgid.com and he is know around the world,

as the new reports filter in we under stand he nearly stained life threating injuries while he was continuing his intellectual pursuits (what a guy, we could take a lesson from Him).
    but before we continue,
    to relieve your concern, he will make a full recovery,

but some of the detail are a little sketchy but to the best we can come to.
    the accident occurred in the parking lot of his place of advanced learning, some say the parking lot looked like some type of massacre occurred, it was coved by the life giving fluid of our beloved plumber RICK, (we have been told just the name Plumber Rick gives some people the tingles), any even tho this brave man was injured by a wicked extremely sharp cutting machine that could have take his life, he was able to struggle to the door of the Institute of higher learning,

we under stand that other students were able to render aid and stop the flow of his life giving fluids that were gushing from his battered body,

After rendering aid, other medial professionals were Called, details are still sketchy but from what we can surmise he was rushed to the best trauma center in the region, (were they seem to know him well),

from a report of one of the superb medical staff at the center,
    one of the Dr's there reported, (or we think it was a DR), that when we first got the call that the Famous Plumber Rick was injured with life threating injuries and being rushed to our doors, we dropped ever thing to prepare for his arrival, we cleared out two YES TWO operating rooms to care for RICK, see you need to under stand what RICK has taught us over the years, always have two or more of any one thing as if the first has a problem, one can use the second one to complete the job, and we took his advice in this, (most know RICK has 3 and some times 4 of every item made by Ridgid).

(this is just a little side note here) you can not believe the things RICK has pioneer in medical procedures,

why we would not have the "Colonoscopy" if it was not for RICK, we had a patient that come in years ago and RICK was working in the lab clearing a drain for us, and over hear that if they had a way to inspect a person colon from the inside the things they may be able to catch things early we could save lives, RICK in his quick thinking ran out to the service truck an brought back his RIDGID see snake, we rember his words, "WHY shucks, It jsut a sewer pipe full of $hit".
    and even show us how to use it, not many know Rick did the first one,

Oh and even just last week RICK was showing us the K60 and how easily it would be to remove polyps, RICK said if it can take out root balls it can remove any thing, "It all in the feel of it".

any way as he was arriving and Rick was being wheeled to the ER, there had been apparent news leaks of his accident and people had gathered to see if they could catch a glimpse of this hero, and RICK bravely lifted his damaged body off the gurney and stood for admiring fans at the entrance of the ER.

as the team of surgeons gathered around and nurses worked feverishly to save his dieing mans life, after it was clear he was going to pull through, they all started to breath easier, WHAT A REMARKABLE TEAM OF EXPERTS.

after a few moments, a good cleaning and some steri strips and some antibiotic ointment and a finger split it was clear the danger had passed,

Few know that our Famous Plumber Rick of the "As the Plunger Churns" series, also works as a hand model in the in some of his off times,
    from this Photo leaked to us by the a close fan,

it looks his hand modeling days are not over by any sense of the imagination,

we wish Plumber RICK the best and extremely fast healing,

(NOTE: Not all the above information may be factual)

YOUR southern California's new leader, KRIG
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Re: how "Cut my finger" should have been told.

That was funny! You forgot about the part where people were asking for his autograph and getting photos with him for their scrapbooks.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

hate to see what you would have wrote if i really hurt myself

lets hope you don't get that chance

i see you're aspiring to write like dunbar

got to go, phone is ringing, it's the local news

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        That was funny! You forgot about the part where people were asking for his autograph and getting photos with him for their scrapbooks.
        did you forget

they asked for my autograph

just as i exited the er. along with my american express

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I want everyone to know I would have never made any jesting of Rick if the injury would have been any more serious than it was,

I am glad it turned out to be a basically a minor injury,

and so ever one knows I checked with Rick before posting the embellishment of his story.
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

That's pretty good spin.

Comment

Definitely, I missed this thread.

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

all healed and just a little tingly from the cut, nerves

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                X