X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wood Cellar is back

Due to the large number of emails and private messages, and several phone calls from people here and from others I decided to resurrect The Wood Cellar page and it's forum. The forum has had several problems over the years due to web hosts moving it between servers and me not having the expertise or time to deal with the problems this causes. The new forum should not have this problem due to the nature of the host.
    Everybody who was a member in past is welcome back, and I certainly welcome new folks as well. Please post on the forum any ideas or suggestions that you have for the site. It is very much a member run site and I take all suggestions seriously and will sometimes run polls to determine the direction of the forum.
    You can get to the forum by going to www.thewoodcellar.com and clicking on the "Wood Talk" button.
    Thanks for your encouragement,
    Rafael
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Also, if anybody would like a link to their website placed on The Wood Cellars "Member Links" page just PM me your site information and I'll take care of it.
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Thanks for the invite, and Welcome Back Wood Cellar.

Comment

Working...
      X