Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many P. 6 times b4 starting ur project?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many P. 6 times b4 starting ur project?

Stop and think of the task at hand. If you P. 6 times b4 you start any project your project will come out better and quiker. Think of what tools are needed what materials are needed spending 15 min's b4 each project can save your hours of confusion and mishaps,

PROPER PLANNING PREVENTS PISS POOR PERFORMANCE....

Proper planning is always a good idea. Although, if you pee six times before you start a project, you shouldn't have any pee left to contribute to a piss poor performance.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Nice one Dave.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

If you Pee 6 times BEFORE you start a project, you should just scribble down what you are thinking of doing and start it after youve sobered up because ou wont remember it in the morning or after a night in the ER

EDIT---Please note the time of my post and the misspellings
        Last edited by Orange Apron; 12-16-2006, 11:35 PM.

Comment

pee pee

if you pee 6 times before doing a job, you might want to leave it till the next day because you might still be drunk.

fastplumber out

Comment

p x 6

no ammount of p x 6 can prepare for a b c c. The architect,the builder, the consultant, and the client all changing their minds 6 times.

By 7.15 am everyday I have to go to Plan B or C or D.......due to one of the above.

Comment

Working...
            X