I got smoe great stuff for Christmas.

The wife got me:
    Delta Tenoning jig 34-184
    Delta Mortising Attachment Kit 17-924 For my DP
    Porter Cable Dovetail jig 4210
    A leather bomder jacket
    A lightweight lined demin jacket
    Socks

Also got 2 HD gift cards for friends and family.

We also have 3 packages still to come by UPS they got delayed due to the weather.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

and I got the 12v right angle impact
    and a HD gift card

and some other sutff

Comment

Mostly cash and Lowe's GC...

Comment

More darn clothes I dont need, Combined, the master closets are almost 370 square feet and stuffed full. I have clothes from 10 years ago that I am sure I never have worn nor will I ever wear them.

Guess its time for a trip to the Salvation Army/ Goodwill stores for a donation.

Wife thinks I have enough tools!

Regards,

Comment

LOL!

Make a deal with her - for every new shoe she buys, you buy a new tool!

Comment

a bit of advice...

Originally posted by biscuit View Post
            More darn clothes I dont need, Combined, the master closets are almost 370 square feet and stuffed full. I have clothes from 10 years ago that I am sure I never have worn nor will I ever wear them.

Guess its time for a trip to the Salvation Army/ Goodwill stores for a donation.

Regards,
            Wife will keep buying you clothes until you wear them. She keeps seeing you in the same old rags and thinks she can change you. Let her. The more you wear the clothes she buys you...the less she will be inclined to buy you more. I know that seems backwards but we are talking about the female brain here.....

Comment

Delta 17-950L drill press, Porter cable 7518 for my table, Barracuda 2 chuck system for my lathe. all 2 weeks ago for myself. Around here I AM Santa Claus.
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Disaster, that makes sense, I wear the same stuff pretty much all the time. I hate to break in new clothes.
                I will try you suggestion.

Newman, I just bought a new router a couple weeks ago (Ridgid combo) and that very same day, she comes home with a new pair of shoes, ( anyway, 1 pair that I know of), and when I got home yesterday, she had around 4 pairs of shoes and a few purses. I think I will make a stop by a Home depot tonight and see what I need/want . However, be forewarned that if this does not work out too well with here, I may need a couch to sleep on for a few days.

Regards,

Comment

I printed out the tool items I would like to have from HD and lowes and gave them to her as my Christmas wish list. She did not get all I wanted but she did pretty good. With the item numbers in hand there was no mistake as to what to get, although she did say the sales person at lowes seemed put out to help her.
                  SSG, U.S. Army
                  Retired
                  K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

My wife got me the big blower/vac. I get the feeling she wants the shower finished that I ripped apart back in September...

Comment

Only tool I got was my Ts3650 and that was an early gift. (dec,6th i got it). As for actual gifts, i got stuff I wanted. I got star wars transformers and dragon collectables. Yeah i know im a big kid lol. I collect star wars and dragons stuff. It's hard to get that stuff out of my system when i been into RPG games since the age of 8 hehe. ( dungeons and dragons stuff)

Comment

mrs. seat down got me a new laser printer, fax, scanner, copier. best of all it does double sided everything.

so all the old machines end up at the shop and i free up alot of space for this one unit now if i can start to post photos i can be 1 step closer to being computer literate.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                        X