Battery Charger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Charger

Is anyone familiar with this battery charger from Harbor Freight? My charger just died and I use one so infrequently that I can't see buying one of the better known names if this one is half way decent.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

I bought this one, last time I was in Florida it was on sale. So far it works great.
    Was having issues starting my ATV, figured there was a stator issue since the battery was new.
    Put this charger on and in less than a minute of trying to charge the battery it said the battery was no good.
    Took the battery back and sure enough the new battery was bad, got another for free (charger already paid for itself)
    Last edited by wbrooks; 12-28-2006, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info Wayne, appreciate it. After dinner tonight I took a drive to the local farm supply/general merchandise store. They had the Schumacher SE-1052 on sale marked down from $48 to $30 so I grabbed one. The specs. are about the same as the HF as was the cost.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I bought the vector 2/6/10 1087c version of the one wbrooks mentioned at radioshack when they had their super reorginization sale for $30

best charger ever found is my EICO 1050

Comment

Working...
        X