No announcement yet.

New to the site

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Hey All . . .

Just got my first piece of orange - a TS2400LS - and thought I would sign up.

A bit about myself . . .

My love of woodworking started when I finished off the interior of our new home 3 years ago. The entire inside of the house is spruce (wainscotting) and packaged pine (remainder of walls and ceilings). I made all the mouldings and trim from 1x4 pine. Still have some "small projects" left to do though.

I then built a 2 story garage\workshop. "Da wife" was suppoed to get the upper part of the garage for a potting shed . . . but she says I am slowly taking over the area with tools.

In addition to these "big projects" I have built a computer desk and chair, a couple of side tables, more moulding, and a couple of small boxes for Da Wifes seed collection.

I am now in the process up upgrading the inexpensive tools that I purchased to finish the house and my first piece was the TS2400LS.

The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

Welcome to the site. Plenty of good advice here and friendly folks. Look forward to seeing some pics of your work.
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Welcome to the group.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the site and we'll look forward to your participation.

Happy New Year,