X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama

I saw today on the news that Sen. Obama announced he is forming a committee to explore his chances at presidential candidacy. I'm Canadian but I follow american politics and i'm curious to see what others think. Personally I'm not sure if he is qualified to be commander in chief, but I do think it would add a new facet to the American political landscape. The fact that he admits to smoking pot and doing cocaine shows he's trying something completely different, and i think the american gov. could use a change from the bush method of thinking. I will say though, that if he runs for president, win or lose, he is going to bring people to the polls. what does everyone else think?
    West Trail Mechanical Ltd
    Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Re: Barack Obama

I think this post should be pulled! This is a very good and helpful forum and I am sure we have Republicans, Democrats, Independents, etc. who will eventually get upset and discusted if we start talking politics here. I don't beleive that was the intent of the forum. My three cents worth! (Inflation, you know)
    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      I think this post should be pulled! This is a very good and helpful forum and I am sure we have Republicans, Democrats, Independents, etc. who will eventually get upset and discusted if we start talking politics here. I don't beleive that was the intent of the forum. My three cents worth! (Inflation, you know)
      Jim
      Couldn't agree more. Politics and religion should be taboo on this site.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        Couldn't agree more. Politics and religion should be taboo on this site.
        I also agree, and that makes three. I should have been a poet.
        SSG, U.S. Army
        Retired
        K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

I guess I agree. We dont want to get into any fights over politics. And we dont want to tip our hands to part loyalties.

Sorry bigpipe09. I would like to have civil discussions about politics on this forum but I dont even think I could resist getting into some squables.

If we can all fight about proper mole shocking procedures and their safety indications then we would definitely argue about politics.

Thread Closed,

Josh
          Last edited by Josh; 01-18-2007, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X