X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stationary power tool owners manuals

Does anyone know where the link to all the stationary power tool owners manuals are hiding within the ridgid website?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: stationary power tool owners manuals

What if you go here:
    http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Stationary-Power-Tools
    and then choose the tool you want to see a manual for. The link to the manuals seems to be the little book icon in the upper left corner of each link for each tool.
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Thanks wws. I was really looking for the manuals for older stationary tools which predate the shift to the orange and black colors. It used to be in the Parts area and I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

If you have the tool in question registered in your eBox you can find the download prompt for the manual there.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

THANKS BD..I was more interested in the feature that used to exist on the ridgid site which had all the owners manuals for all ridgid tools(past and present) available. I have a few tools which predate the LLSA and are lifetime guaranteed based on serial number (the older gray tools). It looks like a neat feature (owners manuals availability for all older tools) has disappeared from the site. Anyone got any info on this?

Comment

Which product manuals in particular are you looking for?

I just put up manuals for the DP1550, JP0610, WL1200, and BS1400.

If you go to the literature seach page, and search for those model numbers, they should show up.

Comment

thanks amy... but i am looking for owners manuals to tools no longer in production, such as the radial arm saw, TS 3612 & 2412. Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Here is the owners manual for the 3612. If anyone has the 2412 or the radial arm saw in their eBox they should be able to copy those manuals for you. For my DSL hookup it took around half a minute to load.

Comment

BD...How did you get your 3612 into your ebox? I have a 2412, same generation as the 3612, meaning the warranty is serial number based with no need to register like the 3650. Is getting an owners manual online dependent upon it being in your ebox? If so, I need to get my 2412 and jp610 into my ebox.

Comment

FINER9998............I got the 3612 in my eBox by registering it there the same as you would register any other Ridgid tool. By registering it my 3612 is/was grandfathered into the LLSA Program after I mailed in the paperwork. As I always staple the receipt for any tool I buy to the owners manual I had no trouble coming up with one to register for the LLSA. I included an explanation with my cover letter explaining why I didn't have a UPC and Ridgid waived that requirement.

You'll have to ask Josh about the online availability of an Owners Manual for the 2412. You may be correct about it only being available through an eBox but I can't say one way or the other.

Comment

The TS3612, TS2412, and RS1000 manuals have been added to the site. Just look up those model numbers on the literature search.

Are there any other manuals you are looking for?

Comment

Working...
                      X