Herc-u-Lift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc-u-Lift

I am new to Ridgid tools, however I love them so far. I am trying to purchase a Herc-U-Lift, for a new 13" planer. I have been all over the website, but cannot figure out how to order one. My local places do not carry them, and after two calls to the Ridgid phone number, I have been told by two seperate places that I cant order them by phone, or that product is not available.
    Can anyone give me some assistance? Thanks!

Re: Herc-u-Lift

Here are three possible sources. Good luck.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

This is certainly not helpful for the immediate need, but a couple of weeks ago I was searching another forum (www.bt3central.com) and found that the Herc-U-Lift had also been dropped by Home Depot a couple of years ago. Obviously it was brought back and, as we now know, dropped again this past summer. Perhaps there's some chance that it may be revived in the not too distant future.

The Herc-U-Lift Plus is certainly a nice edition to most any stationary power tool, providing the base isn't too wide or the tool itself, too top heavy. It took me a couple of hours to add one to my table saw, but it certainly was well worth the effort.

Hopefull, if not helpful,

CWS

Comment

Excellent. Thank you for the info. I thought I was missing something, but glad to see I wasnt. Thank you again!

Comment

Working...
        X