Our newest coolest tool... win one.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our newest coolest tool... win one.

Hey Josh, where's your wall insulation at? The seal around your chimney looked fine, and the magnet worked great, and the hook. Great feature for the camera.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Nice! I'll all about the screw retrieval!!

And dude... you've got kids now. Shouldn't there be a grilled cheese sandwich in that VCR??

Comment

They are only 3 months old. the worst they can do is blow out their diapers. Once they hit about a year we are gonna be going crazy. So cool watchin em grow up though. I love being a dad.

Josh

Comment

you shoulda got the paper clip out of the dryer vent lol
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            They are only 3 months old. the worst they can do is blow out their diapers. Once they hit about a year we are gonna be going crazy. So cool watchin em grow up though. I love being a dad.

Josh
            welcome to the club..

Comment

Ya I think if you made it a little bit longer than 3' would be nice, or a least be able to buy longer ones. Also are there only three heads avalible, I think it would be nice to be able to grab a small wire like a thermostat wire some how.
              Tyler

Comment

Josh,
                Nice video's. I just got back from a sales meeting in Orlando and we got the chance to show an electrician a unit. He used it to look up the side of an electrical box to find out what his wire was getting stuck on as they were attempting to pull wire. The respsonse was great. He loved the tool. No news on price yet. its coming though .

I really liked reading the replies as they were geared more away from the typical drain application of the seesnake cameras. Thats just great. So many applications out there.
                Last edited by silverbullet; 02-03-2007, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Josh, how did you record the video? Does this have a video out RCA jack or something similar?
                  "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

We had one of our engineers doctor one up with an rca video out. Then I carried around the color video toolcase and record to vhs worked quite nicely.

Josh

silverbullet, I am excited about going to the pumper cleaner show next week. The display did awesome at AHR. cant wait to see people get some hands on time with the micro.

Comment

OK, so a video out jack is something that is not on the std tool. Any thoughts to adding this option, because then it could be used for documenting a condition not just viewing. Just a simple RCA video out, no audio or anything fancy.

So if I need to inspect some hard to reach space I can record the results and be able to show them to someone later who was not present when the inspection was performed or could be included in a report.
                      "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Bob, I'll say we have thought a few generations ahead . We dont want to tip our hand to future model features so I wont say anything yet. This initial model will be inspection with no video out or recording. Future will have more features.

Josh

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                        OK, so a video out jack is something that is not on the std tool. Any thoughts to adding this option, because then it could be used for documenting a condition not just viewing. Just a simple RCA video out, no audio or anything fancy.

So if I need to inspect some hard to reach space I can record the results and be able to show them to someone later who was not present when the inspection was performed or could be included in a report.

Comment

i found out the cost of this new camera system
                          it will please most everyone.

the question is, am i allowed to post the price

the specs will allow for a max. of 10' of water depth. that equals just under
                          5 psi of pressure. not really geared for applications like a seesnake. the max. amount of extension rods are a total of 30' as noted earlier. there is talk about making an rca out and a digital memory.

this camera was really designed more for the electrical trade than the plumbing, (underwater) field.

so, can i post the price, or have i said too much already

this is for you josh.

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            i found out the cost of this new camera system
                            it will please most everyone.

the question is, am i allowed to post the price

the specs will allow for a max. of 10' of water depth. that equals just under
                            5 psi of pressure. not really geared for applications like a seesnake. the max. amount of extension rods are a total of 30' as noted earlier. there is talk about making an rca out and a digital memory.

this camera was really designed more for the electrical trade than the plumbing, (underwater) field.

so, can i post the price, or have i said too much already

this is for you josh.

rick.

hey you don't work for ridgid so i don't see why you can't just don't hold me to that.
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Well Rick... you read what I posted earlier. Whatever info you have its an open forum. My high opinion of you wont drop if you post it so do what ya will. Thanks for asking permission though. Remember everyone regardless of what rick posts the most legit way of finding out the price is direct from the distributor. (musta talked to one of our reps ey )

Josh

Comment

you asked, you got it

the list price is an amazing $239.00 std. 3' with no extra extensions. didn't ask for 3' extension price.

i want one.

i want two.

mrs. seat down can have her own.

i spoke to a ridgid c/s rep. no names to protect their i.d.

don't hold me to this price. it's what i was told and i asked twice and repeated it. it's going to sell well at this price

thanks, josh.

rick.
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X