Our newest coolest tool... win one.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our newest coolest tool... win one.

Rick is right, it's priced to sell for sure. I know that where I work they would be interested but they would definitely want the record capability. Recording to a Compact Flash card in .AVI format at 320x240 pixels or a similar size would be great. I can see all the weld inspectors climbing around with one of these and loving it (and the welders probably hating them for it )
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Wow, I just caught this tread. Darn nice tool and price isn't too steep for someone with a need. Certainly not outside the limits of anyone needing one for business.

I can think of a few applications right off the top of my head, but I'm sure everyone is way ahead of me on this.

Nice work from the Ridgid folks, I'm sure you'll have success with this nifty tool.

CWS

Comment

I am headed off to the Waste Haulers Convention in Nashville tomorrow. I am excited about talking to some of the people that visit the booth. They will get some hands on time with the tool in a nice course that our booth guy set up. This is a fun product to launch. Now I just need to get the product manager to let me take one home as a reward for all my hard work

Josh

Comment

josh, have fun in nashville. i went to that show a few years ago and it was very impressive. more for the septic and porta potty business than for plumbers.

mrs seat down calls it the butt crack convention

say hi to elvis

i think it's the last year in nashville. go out with a bang.

maybe they will send you out to sunny southern calif. (89 here yesterday) in june for the phcc show. it's going to be back in long beach.

i think marc still owes me a breakfast i'll even throw a bone out to the
          dog see if they can make that happen. it can be a way to meet some of us local posters.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

How much do they retail for in US or Aussie Dollar.
            How big is camera head size.
            Regards
            Greg

Comment

Guys,
              This thing gets great response from endusers. Here at the Int Builders show the people seeing this love it. It is really a nice tool. About the only guys that dont get fired up over the tool are the framing guys. So many different uses are being tossed out there. The picture is amazing for such a small tool. I think you all will like this when you get your hands on one.

Jeff

Comment

I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one, I hope I win a free one.

Comment

Well, I guess I got excited too quick. While I would really like to still win one, they would not work well for what I was hoping. I was hoping the head would be small enough for gunsmithing, using as a bore scope. I guess they would work for a 12 ga. with the choke tube out, but not much smaller. For it to work as a bore scope it would need to be at least .200 and down to a .150, even better. I guess the word micro threw me. lp

Comment

I want to win one, but i might miss the 10% off if I wait and don't win. $215 is cheap!
                    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Josh it looked to me that you might need to clean your cold air return
                      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

I work for ferguson enterprises and we have this in stock. If you want one you can email me at bo.hamrick@ferguson.com. They are 239.00 + tax and shipping. Our branch got 58 in stock and have already sold 51 in 24 hours

Comment

When can I get one at my local Home Depot in Washington state? Very cool tool. Replaces a helper.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamElectricLLC View Post
                            Very cool tool. Replaces a helper.

i feel sorry for the helper that now won't learn a trade
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                              i feel sorry for the helper that now won't learn a trade

I'm a one man show, and don't take on enough work to justify hiring a full time helper so a more accurate statement for me would be its like hiring a helper, with a life time warranty.

Did I read in this forum somewhere that extensions are available? 8'-10' total would be ideal for looking down walls to help with fishing wires into outlet boxes.
                              Last edited by GrahamElectricLLC; 02-24-2007, 10:14 PM.

Comment

I say snap on some latex gloves next Dr. visit and turn the tables on the guy!!! LOL
                                Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Working...
                                X