Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our newest coolest tool... win one.

Originally posted by GrahamElectricLLC View Post
    I'm a one man show, and don't take on enough work to justify hiring a full time helper so a more accurate statement for me would be its like hiring a helper, with a life time warranty.

Did I read in this forum somewhere that extensions are available? 8'-10' total would be ideal for looking down walls to help with fishing wires into outlet boxes.
    I've seen there is (or will be) 3' extensions.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I am a weldor, and work in lots of weird spots. That little scope is a dream tool for me, no more pulling belly pans down and crawling in the mud just to see if some thing is cracked. I am gonna run out and buy one, if i don't win one

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamElectricLLC View Post
        I'm a one man show, and don't take on enough work to justify hiring a full time helper so a more accurate statement for me would be its like hiring a helper, with a life time warranty.

Did I read in this forum somewhere that extensions are available? 8'-10' total would be ideal for looking down walls to help with fishing wires into outlet boxes.
        up to 30' total. can buy 3' extensions.

Josh

Comment

where is my ( Home colonoscopy kit Idea ) to avoid the humiliation on having to bare *** in the hospitol with nurses and doctors abound....
          American by birth. Canadian at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by mcarr184 View Post
            where is my ( Home colonoscopy kit Idea ) to avoid the humiliation on having to bare *** in the hospitol with nurses and doctors abound....
            Oh God... what have I started...

Comment

This would be useful to wildlife photographers out scouting for locations. Use the tool to see if the hole in the tree or the hole in the ground has anything living in it. It would be nice if something like this could be adapted to fit my Nikons.

Comment

Wood Turning: it is difficult to inspect the inside of narrow opening turnings, the "mini SeeSnake" would easly solve this difficult problem.

Comment

Josh:

I have the idea of using it to inspect marine engines at tugboats, and remote parts of the hull, where only the SEESNAKE can get in.

As you know, it´s critical for yards to inspect before removing engines of the boat. It will allow to appreciate if its realy necesary to remove an engine or not. It might save thousand of dollars, and a real important thing is that I can share the images with the owner and explain my ideas.

I hope to get one for free !!! and start recomending it everywhere.

Comment

I am working on an email to send out to the people who entered the contest. We have a winner and the winner finally replied with his address so its finished.

I posted a response to the "who won" question in this thread.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10857

Also.. a few of you are starting to get ahold of SeeSnake Micros they ordered.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                    X