Msuv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msuv

I get a feeling that the MSUV will be going on sale again soon. Dont quote me but I cant figure out any other reason why my store would have 32 of them on order.

Re: Msuv

It is coming up to that time of the year again. Last year they went on sale sometime in April. For anyone interested in one, at the HD here at least, last years $99 price was a 3 day unadvertised sale so watch the forum.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I know alot of abbreiviations but does Msuv mean ...monster sports utility vehicle?? lol ..I cant get brain in gear so please save me and tell me what that means please. I will probly have a "DOH" , moment when i get the answer.

Comment

msuv

miter saw utility vehicle.

rick

bought my first one for 149. the second one for 99.
        phoebe it is

Comment

DOH !! ..........LOL . thxs Rick

Comment

oooooo YAY!!! I have the planer on one now. Man that makes a huge difference. I need to be able to scoot the planer around to connect to DC in the shop, then scoot it back out of place. That MSUV is one handy, sturdy, well-built piece of equipment!! Now maybe I can get one to mount the miter saw to!!!
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

oooooo YAY!!! I have the planer on one now. Man that makes a huge difference. I need to be able to scoot the planer around to connect to DC in the shop, then scoot it back out of the way. That MSUV is one handy, sturdy, well-built piece of equipment!! The Planer is now so easy to move around, I don't even worry about it. Now maybe I can get one to mount the miter saw to!!!
              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
              X